maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

MarkK

Quote from: maggie on December 18, 2015, 05:58:51 AM
it's been close to 9,850 day since i used any Algebra.... :o

See I knew your state budget explanations defied logic.   :o :o ;D ;D
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

head57

It takes FEWER minutes.

It take LESS time.
thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

maggie

good one fish.... :D...Perfect!
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

MarkK

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

bkraus

Here's one that drives me nuts, and it relates to wrestling as well... Dual vs duel.  We wrestle duals...  duels are like pistols at dawn.
Strive for Perfection

imnofish

Quote from: bkraus on January 12, 2016, 10:22:48 AM
Here's one that drives me nuts, and it relates to wrestling as well... Dual vs duel.  We wrestle duals...  duels are like pistols at dawn.

I concur!  This seems to be a more common misstatement, these days.   :P   I hope nobody gets the bright idea to combine them. 

littleguy301

wait
weight
weigh

made at 6 pm the night of a dual I sure hear those 3 words alot and in many different sentences!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 13, 2016, 10:42:48 PM
wait
weight
weigh

made at 6 pm the night of a dual I sure hear those 3 words alot and in many different sentences!

No way!   :D

imnofish

Quote from: The Angry Fish on January 14, 2016, 10:12:32 AM
Quote from: imnofish on January 13, 2016, 11:45:50 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on January 13, 2016, 10:42:48 PM
wait
weight
weigh

No way!   :D

The Fish has been posting some of his thoughts in red recently....The dude must miss grading papers? He's breaking out the dreaded "red pen".

Yep!  That's it!   ;D  Here's a new one:  It's awakened; not woken up!  Journalists are making this mistake repeatedly, every day!  Arrgghh....   :(