What Kids Want For Christmas

Started by imnofish, December 14, 2015, 08:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Our 10 year old granddaughter really wants a drone this year.  It ain't happenin'!   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bkraus

Yikes, I'm glad I don't hear about a drone, yet! 

My four year old amazed me today when he said "Dad, I only want one gift this year from Santa, a batman bat cave".  Sweet!  I, I mean Santa, already got that for him.  My six year old followed it up with "I want a thousand gifts".  And brought back to reality.  On the plus side, he did ask for a home wrestling mat.
Strive for Perfection

imnofish

Is the batcave big enough to fly a drone in there?   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Ghetto

I'd love to have a drone. Why not? A teacher at school shows me video from one her tech nerd friend has. Crazy clarity on the camera, and a very unique perspective on things.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

I was Christmas shopping tonight and I got my eyes opened about the drones.  I didn't realize that they had some pretty cool toy versions of them for sale.  The way she was talking about it recently, I envisioned something much bigger and more expensive.  Still, to get a good one, they are kind of pricey.  With 6 grandkids to buy for, I'd pretty much have to multiply the cost by 6, which I couldn't afford.  Glad to see that she's interested in something that cool, though.  The kid is obviously becoming a technology geek, like her old man.   8)