Week 2

Started by wildhorse, December 09, 2015, 08:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhorse

Menomonie is going to uw lacrosse to wrestle Holmen.  Saturday in Barron.
I wasn't listening,  I was just waiting for my turn to talk.

HMsDad

Chippewa is at ECM tonight then goes to Andover Mn this weekend.

ecnorth

North v. Menomonie was originally scheduled for tonight, pushed back to December 22.

North and Memorial at North Husky Invite this Saturday. Big Tourney.....TRACKCAST!

Chris Hansen

Hudson is the off team this week.  We are wrestling Mahtomedi, MN.

What caused the North/Menomonie re-schedule?

ecnorth

They had late notice of opportunity to participate in Holmen dual with UW L.

HMsDad

Quote from: ecnorth on December 10, 2015, 09:51:07 AM
They had late notice of opportunity to participate in Holmen dual with UW L.

Nice of you to reschedule so they could take that opportunity.

Harris

Watched the Rice Lake River Falls dual tonight.  Rice Lake had to forfeit 6 matches I think.  Rice Lake has 3 really good Junior and Senior lighter weight wrestlers (Aspsetter, Paulson, and Schmidt).  It was fun watching the enthusiam of the new Rice Lake Coach.  I was very happy to see Luke Schroeder on the bench for Rice Lake.  He qualified for state as a freshman and did not wrestle last year as a sophomore.  He was listed at 120 in the program and will be wrestling later this month hopefully.

River Falls had a nice full line up.  One of the coaches told me they had over 30 kids out and they had 32 listed in the program.  It looks like they have some strong wrestlers in the heavier weight classes (Williamson, Hakes, and Hennessey) who are Seniors along with some very promising underclassmen in the lower weights.  The 220 (Hakes) from River Falls looked really good in his match.