This week in BRC Wrestling

Started by The Last Ride, November 29, 2015, 08:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

Hudson @ Eau Claire North

Rice Lake @ Chippewa Falls High School

Eau Claire Memorial @ Mondovi

Menomonie @ River Falls

Heading to Eau Claire North to watch the 2nd ranked Hudson Raiders take on ECN. 
Record the Packer game and hope for the best. A strange season starting 6-0 and 1-4 since... :(
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

HMsDad

My picks for week one.....
Hudson
Rice Lake v CF is a pick'm. Both teams are struggling to fill weights by the looks of it. I think RL matches up well vs CF. It comes down to who has to declare first st certain weights I think. Should be fun to watch.
ECM
RF
Good luck to all and STAY HEALTHY!

And Detroit puts a fork in Green Bay  :'(

The Last Ride

Hudson 54-15 over Eau Claire North.

Like to give a shout out to Ryan McDivit  beating 2X state Qualifier Peterson 10-1!
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

HMsDad

Chippewa and Rice Lake only had 7 matches. Done by 8. Rice Lake wins 4 matches Chippewa wins dual 54-30.

ElectricGuy

Quote from: HMsDad on December 04, 2015, 08:13:02 AM
Chippewa and Rice Lake only had 7 matches. Done by 8. Rice Lake wins 4 matches Chippewa wins dual 54-30.

Very sad,  I don't know what has happened to RL - maybe the lack of constant leadership at the top.  I heard they have 13 kids out total?

BRC looks down - IMO,   Seems to be a one team show "Hudson" with Riverfalls on the rise and North muddling along.

Men still at Cheesehead?  That can't be fun, except for about 2 families.
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

Pheasant 1984

Menomonie is very young! Missing 5 section qualifiers really hurts! My opinion on the cheesehead is I'd call Kaukauna and have them invite another team more battle tested! Stokke and Schlough are the only wrestlers up for that kind of tournament!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

imnofish

Menomonie is in a rebuilding mode, for sure.  Every program goes through ups and downs...   even the best ones.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!