I finally found some help!

Started by maggie, November 02, 2015, 08:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

I received a call yesterday from a real close and personal friend whom I had mentioned the other day too, my discuss about all them darn leaves i have in my yard. in my gutters and on my roof.. >:( .he called because he know a very darn good kid who somehow got mixed up in the Heroin scene that's killing our youth at a very rapid rate that would be MORE than happy to help out. the young man, whom i also know quite well, was living a very darn good life in a new home, with a beautiful wife and 4 kids all under the age of 10, now has to stay away from it all and lives in a halfway home till he recovers, hopefully, he will with help.... after spending 38 day at a very well known and expensive rehab treatment center a ways away, he was released to come home with hopes he was going to make it, he didn't make it one day and came real close to OD'ing that night, at his home in his basement, thank god his wife happen to go down and check on him, he was revived my paramedics and taken to the hospital to recover where somehow, things only got worse...however, I'm picking him up and he's going to rake and blow leaves till his hands fall off!.. ;)....i am strictly forbidden to PAY him, let him use my cell phone, (unless i am there to listen and dial to someone i know) i am allowed to feed him tho, and he knows I'm a good cook and I like MEAT... :)..I'm also looking forward to putting some positive Ideas into his head and you can bet you @ss I'll let him know just how devastating it would have been for his children if he had not made it and How devastating it will be if he doesn't help himself now..truth is, he a lucky one, he has a very bright future in from of him if/when he get it all together again, most aren't that lucky..it sickens me because i have at least 5 friends who are a bit younger, that have lost there children to Heroin. and they all happen to came from very good family's, this disease plays no favorites, and those dealing it could care less about you!... the time is way over due as to fixing this problem we have that is Killing our kids...i hope every kid that's out there enjoying our sport of wrestling has a chance to read this and stays far from it!...truth is, those pushing this new man made crap know that once you use it, there is a very good chance your hooked and become an addict or your Dead! and 7 out of 10 times, your Dead....let that sink in...and trust me, Maggie Knows!...stay clean and live a long life... :)   
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY