I'm going in for a study....

Started by maggie, October 29, 2015, 07:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

with a mind like mine, who would want to know how to duplicated it?...  :)....now this is funny, you'll get a kick out of this :D   a few weeks back I spent the day watched the badger game dining with a well known and very bright Neuroscienist who married my niece about 5 yrs ago, all tho we meet numerous times and we talked a lot, i never really asked him about his living, i just knew he was a teacher in Houston Texas Somewhere, he was always more interested in talking about me, Wrestling and the Concrete work i had done over the yrs around the nation. he really finds that stuff interesting   :)...so after the watching the game, we sat out on the patio and talked, i asked him why they can up for the weekend, he explained that he E-mailed me a yr ago and told me about his new TV show that's now airing on PBS and had to be in Chicago Fri to meet with some people from NBC  ..I'm like.. :o what?...lol.. he then went inside and brought me out 3 new books he had written over the last few yr. and gave them too me...I'm like WTH... :o so, i asked him if he sill does study's on people, he said, all the time and asked if i would be interested in coming to Houston to participate ..I'm like, sure.... :D   but quickly added that, if i did, we would have to have it Aired on his new show..and we could call it, "the perfect brain"... :) ..if you find the Brain interesting, ya should watch his show sometime, it's hard to believe that a person so young can know that much about one...that's for sure...Yes, my head was spinning as he was explaining it to me... :D......https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Eagleman
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Ghetto

The Perfect Brain.

That's exactly what I'd call your show Maggie.  ;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Handles II

COMMON MAN!  ;D

Good luck Maggie, I'll be waiting to see what they find.

imnofish

Pretty darn impressive!  The appropriate title for a study on most human brains would be "Short Circuits," in my opinion.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

:o   Well, I wasn't kidding ya about it, besides, i wont be heading down that way until at least March, i have a few rounds of Golf to catch up on down in Ft Meyers Beach first, along with taking a little more ME Time... :)...

littleguy301

maggie,,,,only maggie!

he aint blowing smoke about this one either.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on October 31, 2015, 10:45:28 AM
maggie,,,,only maggie!

he aint blowing smoke about this one either.

Truth be told, Maggie rubs elbows with a lot of high rollers (or so I've heard).   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

he's not a high roller, not at all, but he lives next door to Garrett Grahm and JJ Watt... :o

MarkK

Maggie I hope it's not a Geraldo type of Al Capone's vault show!   ;)
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin