Wick Brothers Commit to Wisconsin!

Started by wrestlingislife_189, October 07, 2015, 09:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestlingislife_189

Zander and Evan Wick commit to Wisconsin. Check out the article below at Flo and see what they have done. Great to see those two committing to UW!

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/251734-Wrestling-News-and-Updates/article/35983-Wick-Brothers-Commit#.VhXZErSeAtV

bigoil

I was just going To publish that after I watched the Kolat video.

HUGE Recruiting win, Brothers Evan and Zander Wick of San Marino, CA are headed to Wisconsin.

Zander is currently ranked fourth in the country at 145-pounds and is fresh off a fifth place finish at Fargo also sits at 45th on our Senior Big Board and is projected as a 157-pounder.

Evan, who made a huge jump in the ASICS FloRanking to #3 at 152 after a great performance at Fargo, where he defeated #1-ranked Hayden Hidlay and finished as a runner-up, projects as a 165. He is currently ranked 34th on our Senior Big Board.

Evan and Zander picked the Badgers over Iowa State, North Carolina State, Drexel and ODU.

mkm13

This is big!  With the Wick's and Lawson, that will make our middle weights tough.  Not sure what this does to our scholarship situation, but hope we can also find room for Breske and a heavyweight to replace Medberry.

Manty77

This is the first thing I saw when I checked the web today.  Great news!  Nice start to the day.

bkraus

This is exciting news!  Hopefully we can roll this into a situation where getting one to two of these guys a year turns into getting four or five of these guys a year.  Keep up the great work UW!
Strive for Perfection

Gutwrench

Great news!

Welcome to Wickonsin!!

(too soon?)  ;D

billymurphy

That is some highly interesting news. 

badgerjohn

Quote from: Gutwrench on October 08, 2015, 08:16:19 AM
Great news!

Welcome to Wickonsin!!

(too soon?)  ;D

Wicksonsin -- there are 2  ;D
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

hammen

Great get! These two are a great fit for the program. Loved watching them compete at Fargo this year

hammen

Evan Wick and Mark Hall seem like they would be great training partners don't ya think?  ;)

mkm13

Hall and/or Breske would have Wick, Lawson, Christenson, Jordan for a year, Robertson, Reinhardt, Brandvold, and Ruschell. A lot of talent in the room to work with.

billymurphy

I think Mark Hall has Penn State in his top two
and will decide sometime in November. 
I wonder who Breske has in his top 5. 

wrastle63

Go Bucky!!! Lots of good things happening this year!

Kodonnelllaw

Quote from: billymurphy on October 08, 2015, 12:11:20 PM
I think Mark Hall has Penn State in his top two
and will decide sometime in November. 
I wonder who Breske has in his top 5. 

Iron Mark Hallâ„¢ ‏@Baybee_Marky  Oct 6
November 11th.
Apple Valley High School.
Veterans Day.
Commitment Day.