New assistants at Rutgers

Started by knight/purgolder, August 17, 2015, 06:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knight/purgolder

Tyler Graff is helping out Rutgers and ol Donny P!   8)

leg turk

Briopiate

What does this say about the Badger Wrestling Club as a RTC?..

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

The Badger Wrestling Club  is a joke. When our own asst coaches wrestle in tournaments they don't even wrestle under BWC

Ivan Stankowski

Most of them are, it is just a loop hole around the NCAA to get your kids more mat time with certain parts of the coaching staff or those close to the wrestling staff.

charteroak1

Oh, Mr. Farve you crack me up.  The Badger Wrestling Club is not a joke.  Did you happen to attend the past two World Team Trials???  Was that a joke?  Just because Kyle or Trevor didn't have BWC on doesn't make the club a joke.  I take it the Hawkeye Wrestling Club is a joke? Finger Lakes Wrestling Club?  UNC Wrestling Club?  You see where I'm going with this, all of these clubs have guys who wrestle for them that DO NOT put down their respective clubs.  Matt McDonough (TMWC), Kyle Dake (TMWC), Coleman Scott (Sunkist Kids).  You go where the $ is, like NYAC, Sunkist and TMWC.

leg turk

In 4 years, Rutgers will be very good, and I doubt Bucky will be beating them anymore... Donny can flat out recruit!

charteroak1

Donny must be waiting a few years before he and his Scarlet Knights decide they need to break into the top 20 with all of his recruiting talent.  Best of luck to him and HEAD COACH Scott Goodale.  Now should Goodale or Pritzlaff get the credit for a big recruiting class???