Grant Peissig

Started by Pheasant 1984, June 12, 2015, 10:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

If you haven't heard, Grant stepped down as head coach of our wrestling team. He is trying a new chapter in his life and his career. I know I as a parent as a fan will miss seeing you down on the mat! Good luck in your journey Grant!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Harris

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on June 12, 2015, 10:15:51 AM
If you haven't heard, Grant stepped down as head coach of our wrestling team. He is trying a new chapter in his life and his career. I know I as a parent as a fan will miss seeing you down on the mat! Good luck in your journey Grant!

I was very surprised to hear this news.  I always loved watching Grant coach and loved the way his wrestlers competed and responded to his coaching.  He is one of those coaches who just gets it.  His teams always came ready to battle.  Those will be some big shoes to fill.

Pheasant 1984

Great comment! I think a lot of people think the same way! My son really liked him!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Pheasant 1984

Grant was just inducted into the first inaugural hall of fame in Menomonie. Another wrestler Trevor Howard also was inducted!