asking for help from the wrestling community

Started by DLAdad, May 05, 2015, 03:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLAdad

one of our Wisconsin wrestling family needs our help.......the Roser family, many of you might know Brittney Roser , or her little brother Allan (bubba) roser.  i am copying and pasting what is said on the my go fund me account

For the past few weeks Teandra had been dealing with pains in her abdomen.  It was ruled when she first went in that she had a bowel obstruction.  She spent a few days in Madison and then was released. After a few days she was still in pain, Teandra as she always did worked through it . As the pain got worse she seeked answers from her hospital of choice. They ran some tests and found she had a tear in  her intestine and she had a abdominal bleed. They admitted her that night. Sunday 5/3 at around 3pm Teandra went into respiratory failure, and endured 50 minutes of life saving efforts by the doctors. They got her back, but unfortunately she was on complete life support. On 5/4 the neurologists came in and checked her for any brain activity she had none.  5/6 will be decision day.

Teandra and her husband had just celebrated their 17 year wedding anniversary, they have two beautiful children Brittney who will be 16 and Allen who is 8.  Her kids were her world. She wants Brit to go to college and live her dreams to the fullest. Anything you can do to help this family would be appreciated beyond words.

if u could help this family really needs it thank you from the beaver dam youth wrestling club and the Horicon marsh hawks wrestling club
http://www.gofundme.com/tss38zs