BRC "My 4 year experience"!

Started by Pheasant 1984, March 29, 2015, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

I was lucky enough to have a son that wrestled! Wow what a sport! Turns kids into men! I was able to see some of the best talent in our great state right here within an hour of my home! Congrats to every wrestler who competed! You all learned great life lessons! I am proud to say we have some great rivalries, but after the dust settles, we can all take time to bs with each other! I'll miss watching my son compete, but will still be part of the greatest sport ever! Keep In Touch!

Darren Ford
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

CLC FAN

Don't know you, Pheasant, but I saw your son wrestle on a few occasions, and I read almost everything wrestling-related on the forum.  I always enjoy your positive outlook and your willingness to congratulate/support those not from Menomonie.  All the homers of the world could take some cues on being classy from posters like you.  Best of luck to your son as he moves on from HS. 

imnofish

Darren, I enjoyed watching your son wrestle in the Barron Invitational.  Best of luck to him in all future endeavors.  I'm confident that his wrestling experiences will benefit him in innumerable ways throughout his life.  I hope you keep following the sport and keep posting on here.  You have made some great contributions. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!