Oh boy...now this...

Started by maggie, March 15, 2015, 09:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on March 18, 2015, 09:29:30 AM
Rammy, if this is true as you say, that it is so incredible populated with deer in that area, and i believe it is, why then does the DNR still let hunters place corn piles out to attract and kill them?....that makes no sense to me what so ever....the DNR is telling us that  feeding them is one of there main reasons we still have CWD around, then why is the DNR letting people feed them in certain CO....should have been banned long ago...right?

It is banned in many areas (all CWD areas) several areas have been added. The political pressure to keep baiting is huge we as hunters have lost much of our "hunting" ability because of baiting and the proliferation of it. Unfortunately it is huge part of the economy in areas where it is accepted I mean huge I know a few gas stations that sell 250,000 lbs of corn a year at  .22/lb that's is allot of revenue for that Gas a Station in terms of income. Thier is not near enough Law Enforcement to enforce the no baiting laws. Sure they fly around trying to locate the bigger offenders but it is futile to do so because of techniques and private land. There is one judge in Northern a Wisconsin that will not even enforce the robo deer tickets so theynhavento catch them on National Forest and push it to Federal court to avoid him. Crazy but hunters are lazy and like the idea of throwing piles of bait to attract deer for an easy and quick harvest. Not the way my Grandpa taught me hunt the edges of transition woods and trails. So we the hunters are contributing to spreading this disease as much as anything tough to pin that on the DNR.

maggie

by looking at the map fro the DMR site, it looks as if there are only a few in the northwestern part....but i agree, baiting is not my idea of hunting either...fair chase, fair game is the way i was taught....letting them keep baiting, it will soon be a problem they can't fix....guess we have not learned a darn thing... :(
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

ramjet

DMR?

Fair chase you started this thread and now you back away? more foolishness from maggie on a topic he is clueless about. head back to bar or resturant and get some more of your "facts" to post here it entertaining to say the least.  ;D ;D ;D

maggie

i haven't gone anywhere... :)...i left ya speechless for a week with my last post...Maggie know hunting... ;)...ha, did ya get a chance to check the new gun shop yet?...if ya like guns, you'll love it, it will tell ya things you would have never known about guns...........http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/03/19/find-out-why-this-nyc-gun-store-has-the-nra-up-in-arms-video/

Dale Einerson

Quote from: ramjet on March 20, 2015, 08:17:01 AM
DMR?

Fair chase you started this thread and now you back away? more foolishness from maggie on a topic he is clueless about. head back to bar or resturant and get some more of your "facts" to post here it entertaining to say the least.  ;D ;D ;D

Department of Motor Resources.

ramjet

Oh that's the connections to the insurance companies ............... I see  ;D

maggie