Badgers Day 2

Started by hammen, March 07, 2015, 08:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammen

Yes, and they wrestle to the next place outside of qualifying because it is one of the criteria for a wild card. So if there are 8 qualifying spots they wrestle to 9th.

Micah

Did they wrestle to 13th at 133?

stp

Never thought RT would be that close to being the B10 champ at 133 beginning of the season.  He should be even more confident after that match going into NCAAs.
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

hammen

That was a great match. Dardanes was all over RTs head. Need to make an adjustment for NCAAs but he is right there. Could very well see a rematch in the semis or finals.

leg turk

Martinez is an animal!

jaguarwrestler

How much flack did I catch for saying iMart by 4? That he was just better...

He won just like I said, he out wrestled him and just like I said Ness went for way too many homerun swings. He almost connected but otherwise was pretty much majored. Ness might catch him at NCAA's but as long as iMart stays away from the big move I see no way Ness beats him. I honestly couldn't believe the way iMart was going upper body with him, I know he is very good at freestyle but that seems to be playing into Ness' game.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

jaguarwrestler

stp

From Milwaukee to St Paris.

CLC FAN

Way to go Zeke!  Was it 4-2 with riding time?  Track's dashboard feature had it a little jacked up. 

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: CLC FAN on March 08, 2015, 03:40:40 PM
Way to go Zeke!  Was it 4-2 with riding time?  Track's dashboard feature had it a little jacked up. 

3-2 because Zeke never had an escape point

wrestlingislife_189

3-2 was the final. Zeke had injury time in the third period and Bo had the choice of position and chose neutral. That was a great battle between two great competitors.

Musky Hunter

Could not be more entertained watching all these matches.  Love watching this sport.  Zeke was awesome and RT was close.  Great job Badgers!!!  Said the heck with it and booked to go to NCAA again this year.  So much fun. 

Manty77

Quote from: Micah on March 08, 2015, 02:27:42 PM
Did they wrestle to 13th at 133?
It appears so.  There are 9th place brackets on track and at 133 all the wrestlers not in the top 8 wrestled.

hammen

Ricky up 2-1 on Dudley after the 1st. He starts the second period on bottom.

hammen

Ricky close to the reversal but Dudley rides out the period. There was a stall warning on Dudley at the end. Still 2-1. Ricky starts on top in 3rd