State tourney wrestlers

Started by Pheasant 1984, February 26, 2015, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

Good luck to all the wrestlers from the BRC today through Saturday! I can't come down this year because I have a funeral in South Dakota on Saturday! I know you've all heard it before but leave it all out on the mat and have no regrets at the end of the day!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Pheasant 1984

State Champs:
Josh Waddell
Mason Stokke
3rd place:
Logan Schlough
6th place:
Hayden Schlough
2nd in team points in Div 1 to Kaukana! Congratulations boys! We're so proud of you! And Coach Peissig thank you for all your hard work and dedication with our boys over the last 4 years! You've turned our boys into men!

You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Han Solo

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on March 01, 2015, 01:18:20 PM
State Champs:
Josh Waddell
Mason Stokke
3rd place:
Logan Schlough
6th place:
Hayden Schlough
2nd in team points in Div 1 to Kaukana! Congratulations boys! We're so proud of you! And Coach Peissig thank you for all your hard work and dedication with our boys over the last 4 years! You've turned our boys into men!

Congrats to the Mustang kids.  They were fun to watch at state!  Quite a feat to have 2 consecutive state champions at 82 and 95.  Wow was Waddell's first match crazy! Talk about a great match. 

Time to brag about Hudson as well!  7 qualifiers and 3 state place winners.  Anderson (3rd) Gierke (4th) and Koski (5th).  Massie DNP but is IMO the toughest kid on the team.  He had a real tough draw.  I'm excited to see his demeanor next year.  Kid is going to be hungry! 

Way to represent the BRC and western Wisconsin boys!  You all should be very proud! 

P.S. Congrats to Phillips from ECN as well.  What a season for a freshman!  He will be battling for that title next year! 
Never tell me the odds!