Best to Never Win a State Title

Started by wrestlingislife_189, February 24, 2015, 05:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

crossface21

Quote from: npope on February 25, 2015, 03:26:38 PM
Quote from: crossface21 on February 25, 2015, 02:37:57 PM
Matt Pope, Racine Park/Horlick. 142-10. DNP, 3rd, 3rd, 5th. Lost to Kevin Black 2x in the semi's sophomore and junior years, and lost to Cudd in the quarters senior year.

There's a reason to hate River Falls.

I didn't wanna say it ;D

Quack

Woody and Shane Sparks, I always hear people people say they are the "Best", and I don't think either one has won a state title.
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

aarons23

Quote from: Quack on February 25, 2015, 08:01:59 PM
Woody and Shane Sparks, I always hear people people say they are the "Best", and I don't think either one has won a state title.

I thought I heard Shane boast about winning  the Ripon youth tournament. ..infact he might  have been a three time champ.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

scfcat

Northwoods

Quote from: HMsDad on February 25, 2015, 09:06:52 AM
Shawn Smith Chippewa Falls 4x qualifier. Took 2,DNP,3rd and 5th with a career record according to the old programs of 135-11.
how could i forget this one. lost to shane kohl by 1 point as a senior. shawn was really good.
Wisconsin wrestling #1

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

jw52

Quote from: imnofish on February 25, 2015, 09:51:46 PM
Quote from: scfcat on February 25, 2015, 08:18:21 PM
Anthony Lampe

As far as I'm concerned he DID win a state title.

As far as I'm concerned, when you commit a wiaa violation, such as a battery, you shouldn't be allowed to compete. The wiaa got that one right. He should not have been allowed to compete.

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: jw52 on February 25, 2015, 10:02:00 PM
Anthony Lampe

As far as I'm concerned, when you commit a wiaa violation, such as a battery, you shouldn't be allowed to compete. The wiaa got that one right. He should not have been allowed to compete.

Did D. Peterson have to sit in jail a couple days for what he did before his senior season... they never stripped his title.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

imnofish

Not trying to start an argument.  Just saying the kid won the tournament.  No point in arguing the legal details, especially at this point. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

bigG

Quote from: futurerichguy on February 25, 2015, 06:11:34 PM
Justin Scherkenbach, 2nd, 4th and 3rd.  His loss in the semis to Joe Umlauf his Senior year usually comes up as one of the bigger upsets at the state tourney.

I'll hand it to Joe, though. Wow! Just wow.

Scherk sure had the skills, strength and tough.

MAGMA

I'd go with Brian Colburn La Crosse Central-2,2,3rd his Sr year and was supposed to wrestle Swick in the finals, but was upset in the semi's. He was one of the most exciting wrestlers to watch along with Cal Jensen in my opinion.

bigG

Ooo. Forgot all about him. He was a cat.

Spartan

Quote from: jw52 on February 25, 2015, 10:02:00 PM
Anthony Lampe

If my memory is correct Anthony was cleared of all charges.