Anyone ranked last week but not going to Sec.

Started by tbone, February 15, 2015, 01:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbone

JustinTyem

The Eastern Valley is better than you think.

MarkK

Logan got hurt in his semi final and couldn't wrestle in the wrestleback.  A good wrestler and great kid.  Sorry to see him have that happen.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Bearded1

Chris Ruf #5 D2 at 113 lost in OT to HM 113 D2 Ryan Hannah

guillotine

eagleeye

I agree guillotine. There was some good semi final matches.
Live long and prosper

Guffer

The Boyceville regional was stacked, multiple ranked kids at most every weight. Team race came down to the wrestle backs.

ramjet

Shaun Paulson Florence he has been ranked all year which I am sure he appreciated it but he graduated high school last year........ ;D

tiger

Quote from: ramjet on February 15, 2015, 12:07:22 PM
Shaun Paulson Florence he has been ranked all year which I am sure he appreciated it but he graduated high school last year........ ;D
I'm sure he appreciated that quite a bit! That's funny.

Chuck

With Marc Lansing of Coleman not making 138, Ozak 145 of Oconto  does not move on after qualifying for state last year. 3 ranked kids at 152 in Coleman kept Jacob Banker of Bonduel home.
Another reason for super regional. I think both these kids could have also been 3rd in the sectional.I am sure there are many more around the state. I would think several of the 3rd place finishers at Southern Door regional were ranked.

PCA

DarkKnight

Quote from: Tews19 on February 15, 2015, 05:55:22 PM
Quote from: tiger on February 15, 2015, 12:30:38 PM

Lol thanks for the laugh!

I think he dropped out of the rankings last week. Ha....I guess you can never know whats going on in Florence

ramjet

Quote from: DarkKnight on February 15, 2015, 10:43:01 PM
Quote from: Tews19 on February 15, 2015, 05:55:22 PM
Quote from: tiger on February 15, 2015, 12:30:38 PM

Lol thanks for the laugh!
[/quote

I think he dropped out of the rankings last week. Ha....I guess you can never know whats going on in Florence

I thought why say anything it gives the analytical types something to ponder all year as to "where is that Paulson kid"  "oh man you probably are going to have wrestle that Paulsen kid"  lol  ;D ;D

the mayor

What happened to Logan?  He finished and looked like he walked off OK, but appeared that his jaw was bothering him.  Tough young man, I hope he's OK.
The Mayor
If you can catch the chicken Rock, you can catch Creed.

checkmate

Logan ended up with a bad concussion and that's why he couldn't wrestle his last match!  That was a tough call for him to make!  At least he has two more years!! Good luck to all the wrestlers next weekend!