Seeking Wrestling Coaching Opportunity Near Madison WI

Started by TomM, February 14, 2015, 05:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Seeking Wrestling Coaching Opportunity Near Madison WI
Good morning,

My name is Deral Brown, and I currently live and work in Charleston, SC. I am in the middle of my first year as head wrestling coach at Fort Dorchester High School. I was the assistant coach the previous year coming out of college. We will be competing for the 4A state championship finals this coming Saturday the 14th. I will be moving to Wisconsin in June because of family, and I am looking for coaching opportunities near the Madison area. I came across your email when I was looking at the Wisconsin Wrestling website.

I'm 24 years old, and I graduated from a DII school called Newberry College in 2013 where I was a 4 year starter for the wrestling team. I qualified for DII NCAA tournament twice and earned All-American honors my senior year at 4th place. I have the second most wins in the program's history with 143, and I have the most major decisions in the program's history as well.

I would really appreciate if you could get back with me regarding any positions available. Also, I was hoping that I could be listed under the "individuals seeking positions" section of the website. Coaching is my passion, and I love our sport. I can't imagine moving to WI and not being involved. I've attached my resume for your reference as well.

Please let me know something at your earliest convenience, and know that I will be greatly appreciative of any information you can provide.

Thanks for your time!

Deral Brown

Fort Dorchester High School
Head Wrestling Coach
derbrown@dorchester2.k12.sc.us
(803)318-0357
Resume: http://www.wiwrestling.com/jobs/openings.htm#Individuals Seeking Positions
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"