Congrats Hudson

Started by Han Solo, February 14, 2015, 04:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Han Solo

Congrats Hudson! Regional Champs! Good luck this upcoming Tuesday!
Never tell me the odds!

Stripes

What a dog fight! Hudson's momentum came from fannings first round pin of Menomonies #2 seed. That was biggest match and turning point of day.

Han Solo

Quote from: Stripes on February 14, 2015, 05:23:40 PM
What a dog fight! Hudson's momentum came from fannings first round pin of Menomonies #2 seed. That was biggest match and turning point of day.

That was big time.  Big swing in team points there.
Never tell me the odds!

Street Glide

Congrats Hudson!!!  Keep it going

ecnorth

Congrats Hudson!
Also, good job Rice Lake from the BRC winning their regional!

The Last Ride

Nice job Hudson! 7 champs. Good luck Tues!! See you all on Sat!!!
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Dunn County

Hats off to Hudson.  You proved it.  This was Menomonie's year and you beat them in the dual, the Marty Loy, the Challenge and the Regional. 

I think we all agree this was the best Regional we have had in many, many years.  What a battle with not only Hudson and Menomonie but EC North and New Richmond also. 

Like Jefferson Davis said - "The West shall rise again!"  Well, he said something like that.  I love this time because now we are all on the same team.  Regional 1 vs. Regional 2.  Not only Tuesday but also Saturday. 

Team Sectional Champs- Regional 1
Individual Sectional Champs- Region 1
Most state qualifiers- Regional 1

As much as it pains me to say- Go get 'em on Tuesday!   

Joenlucy

Well, well, well. Not sure what there is to say. Menomonie pre-season #2... I chalked the dual loss up to menomonie's illness, injury and not having their full line-up. Same with Marty loy results. The challenge results didn't scare me because once the dsc teams were removed, the scores between hudson and Menomonie would tighten up. This was the year... Team sectional in our backyard, new field house, momentum, big noisy crowd, but it didn't happen. Goals change, now sights are set in individual titles. Turns out there is no revenge to be served, cold hot or otherwise. Even after the Kadlec loss, I still thought we had it. Logan up to 45 allowed Hudson a champ at 138 and gierke to 220 got them a champ nobody saw coming last week. Can't say it isn't disappointing and not sure that we are now "all on the same team" but here's to individual sectionals and the road to madison.  >:(

Pheasant 1984

Hard to cheer for Hudson in our own gym after one of their fans was calling my kid a "wussy" with a p after Klabons head hit him in the jaw on a throw attempt, but I want to see a Brc team represent at team state! So as it pains me to say this good luck Hudson!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Han Solo

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 16, 2015, 02:59:41 PM
Hard to cheer for Hudson in our own gym after one of their fans was calling my kid a "wussy" with a p after Klabons hid hit him in the jaw on a throw attempt, but I want to see a Brc team represent at team state! So as it pains me to say this good luck Hudson!

Yeah, I'm sure that represents the majority of Hudson fans.  Bunch of cake-eating jerks......

Give me a break. 
Never tell me the odds!

Pheasant 1984

Han, I was referring to one fan and the majority of your fans I get along with great! I enjoy talking to the when we run into each other! But one had to be an azz! Any way, good luck Hudson! Represent the BRC well!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

OldAbes72

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 16, 2015, 07:41:58 PM
Han, I was referring to one fan and the majority of your fans I get along with great! I enjoy talking to the when we run into each other! But one had to be an azz! Any way, good luck Hudson! Represent the BRC well!

Won't you be there?

Pheasant 1984

Yeah I will! Gotta do some scouting!

Hamilton Porter

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 17, 2015, 10:27:42 AM
Yeah I will! Gotta do some scouting!

Better double check the volunteer signup sheet.  You were assigned to work the head table.  Remember?   :-*
You're killing me smalls!

Dale Einerson

Sounds like he was voluntold...