West Allis Central Regional

Started by boowrestle, February 09, 2015, 10:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boowrestle

After seeing and hearing who is supposedly dropping and who is already there,113lbs is going to be loaded and this isn't even including who will be coming into the sectional from the other regional.Ratkovec,hensley,White and Mocco all in the same regional,2 really good wrestlers are not going to be making the trip to madison ???.I know this happens every year but 4 potential state placewinners making up 1/2 of a 8 man bracket at regionals,this regional/sectional is going to be a war!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

Ghetto

I've heard at least one of those guys is dropping to 106. Still, it's going to be a war.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

1Iota

it happens every year at certain sectionals that you have 4 or more of the top wrestlers in the state at one weight class.  How about from a team standpoint having Elkhorn, Milton, & Stoughton in the same sectional.  They might be 3 of the 4 best teams in the state &  only 1 will go. 

boowrestle

Pheasant 1984

Good luck to your son Boo! Hope to watch both our boys at state! Joey has a real tough bracket at regions and sections this year at either weight class he decides to wrestle! Keep me posted!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

boowrestle

Good luck to joey and you keep me posted also.