Started by NYWRESTLER94, February 03, 2015, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYWRESTLER94

I've noticed you guys have 3 very capable wrestlers at 149 and while the only one I knew about coming out of high school was Ruschell I was wondering if Coach Davis has settled on Lubeck being the man or if Crone and Ruschell still have a shot at the spot they seem like they are very close in talent

dad 2 5

from what I am hearing for the guys is it is Lubeck and Crone and will be week to week but Lubeck has the advantage. Crone is a little banged up but sounds like he is back to 100% for this time of year.

vsmf2010

Quote from: NYWRESTLER94 on February 03, 2015, 04:27:51 PM
I've noticed you guys have 3 very capable wrestlers at 149 and while the only one I knew about coming out of high school was Ruschell I was wondering if Coach Davis has settled on Lubeck being the man or if Crone and Ruschell still have a shot at the spot they seem like they are very close in talent
Is this Ken Theobold or coach Goodale?  ;D

NYWRESTLER94

lol I promise I am neither both of those guys aren't even from new york

wrestling for fun

Quote from: NYWRESTLER94 on February 03, 2015, 04:27:51 PM

Lubeck had a few good wins in Jr duals in HS. ...one of them being James Green

Huckfinn

Quote from: wrestling for fun on February 04, 2015, 05:46:17 PMLubeck had a few good wins in Jr duals in HS. ...one of them being James Green

Not taking anything away from Lubeck, but Green is hard to figure.   He is like a box of chocolates.    Mostly you get an awesome wrestler with ferocious double leg.

I saw Martinez throw Green around like a rag doll.   (Why are rag dolls always getting dissed?)

I might have to revise my prediction that Ness will handle Martinez.   That Martinez has got the tiger blood - winning!