BRC/DSC Challenge

Started by Hamilton Porter, February 03, 2015, 01:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Pheasant 1984

Han Solo, you know I always know what I'm talking about! I keep it real on here and don't try to get a rise out of people about their wrestlers or kids! Someone new to this web site took jabs at my kid and I took offense to it. I see he erased his post. That's what I was talking to Mustang Fan about!

Regionals are going to be exciting! Can't wait!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

imnofish

Pheasant, I saw what the guy posted about your kid.  He was obviously being a jerk and you rightfully set him straight.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Han Solo

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 12, 2015, 09:46:14 PM
Han Solo, you know I always know what I'm talking about! I keep it real on here and don't try to get a rise out of people about their wrestlers or kids! Someone new to this web site took jabs at my kid and I took offense to it. I see he erased his post. That's what I was talking to Mustang Fan about!

Regionals are going to be exciting! Can't wait!

Haha.  Well thanks for clearing the air.  Can't wait either! Wish I could make it! Good luck to whoever pulls it off next Tuesday night!
Never tell me the odds!

ElectricGuy

Quote from: Mustang Fan on February 12, 2015, 08:07:16 PM
Pheasant....what are you referring to???
He's hearing voices and they don't like the new guy who's talking to them
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.