BRC/DSC Challenge

Started by Hamilton Porter, February 03, 2015, 01:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Harvey

Who saw the Nyhagen vs. Webb match? Just curious as to the score and what the match was like.

Anyone?
And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!

Paul Harvey

Koski has a real shot at 32. He's wrestling at a high level at the right time of the year! Hope he keeps it going...
And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!

imnofish

Quote from: Paul Harvey on February 06, 2015, 06:17:54 PM
Who saw the Nyhagen vs. Webb match? Just curious as to the score and what the match was like.

Anyone?

According to Track, Nyhagen won 8-3.  I didn't see the match, though.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

HMsDad

If you are listed at a certain weight already can you move to a different one at weigh ins tomorrow?

Han Solo

Quote from: HMsDad on February 06, 2015, 08:13:19 PM
If you are listed at a certain weight already can you move to a different one at weigh ins tomorrow?

Not if you have any pride. 

No, but I don't think you can.  On track it says the deadline for changing lineups was yesterday at 10 PM.
Never tell me the odds!

Pheasant 1984

I'm almost certain you can move up or down until weigh ins are over.
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Han Solo

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 06, 2015, 09:08:15 PM
I'm almost certain you can move up or down until weigh ins are over.

You might be right.  I just looked at the deadlines on track.  Come to think about it, I can remember kids having to bump a weight class because they couldn't make the weight it said on the auto seeds.  However, that might have been regionals and not BRC/DSC.  I'm just going by what track says.  Seeds change after the coaches meeting a lot so maybe you can. 
Never tell me the odds!

Pheasant 1984

I know Webb had the flu when he wrestled any Nyhagen. He was sent home from school the next day.
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

imnofish

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 06, 2015, 10:38:20 PM
I know Webb had the flu when he wrestled any Nyhagen. He was sent home from school the next day.

Both are good wrestlers...  and they have plenty of company.  Should be a dogfight.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Han Solo

Congrats Hudson! BRC/DSC Champs!
Never tell me the odds!

OldAbes72

It was a competitive tourney but I can assure you that Menomonie and hudson care little about these results. It was a tune up for next weekend and is probably bulletin board material and motivation for Menomonie. An even bigger target on the backs of ALL hudson wrestlers. Each kid needs to contribute. Don't sleep on new Richmond either. Their wrestlers will shake things up after a successful mbc season and tourney.

The Last Ride

Quote from: OldAbes72 on February 08, 2015, 10:59:05 AM
It was a competitive tourney but I can assure you that Menomonie and hudson care little about these results. It was a tune up for next weekend and is probably bulletin board material and motivation for Menomonie. An even bigger target on the backs of ALL hudson wrestlers. Each kid needs to contribute. Don't sleep on new Richmond either. Their wrestlers will shake things up after a successful mbc season and tourney.

And whoever comes out on top I believe will face a tough team in Stevens Point.. They look like the favorites to come out of the other side looking at the Valley results with Rapids being in a different regional. They did not have anyone at 138 or 285 but they may be able to move people around..
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Pheasant 1984

Get your fact right new guy! He was never on his back in the semi's but did get head locked in his first match! So, why are you on here? Just to stir up inappropriate term5 or what!

Mustang Fan

Pheasant....what are you referring to???

Han Solo

Quote from: Mustang Fan on February 12, 2015, 08:07:16 PM
Pheasant....what are you referring to???

I don't think anyone has any idea......
Never tell me the odds!