BRC/DSC Challenge

Started by Hamilton Porter, February 03, 2015, 01:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilton Porter

You guessed it boys and girls.  After the dust settled, The Great Hambino lives on.  Like the Beatles said, "I get by with a little help from my friends".  After a minor skirmish with "Mustang Fan" and getting bucked by the "wildhorse", the "ElectricGuy" came over and charged me back up.  Back at 100%, I was able to "standup" and start hunting the elusive "Pheasant 1984" near "Three Rivers" in "Dunn County""RLWarrior" and "OldAbes72" provided assistance and "Paul Harvey" the commentary.  We looked left, we looked right, and "ThirdTimeACharm", we found "DrSnide" with "Han Solo" along.  "HMsDad" told us about the BRC/DSC Challenge for all the marbles and dual conference pride.  So we'll hit the "Street Glide" and fire up "The Last Ride".  I hope "Stripes" is there to make the hard calls, but most of all "Joenlucy" with predications for us all!

Hey, Hey, Hey, I'm just trying to have a little friendly conversation.  :-*

Let's hear em.
You're killing me smalls!

ElectricGuy

Quote from: Hamilton Porter on February 03, 2015, 01:27:03 PM
You guessed it boys and girls.  After the dust settled, The Great Hambino lives on.  Like the Beatles said, "I get by with a little help from my friends".  After a minor skirmish with "Mustang Fan" and getting bucked by the "wildhorse", the "ElectricGuy" came over and charged me back up.  Back at 100%, I was able to "standup" and start hunting the elusive "Pheasant 1984" near "Three Rivers" in "Dunn County""RLWarrior" and "OldAbes72" provided assistance and "Paul Harvey" the commentary.  We looked left, we looked right, and "ThirdTimeACharm", we found "DrSnide" with "Han Solo" along.  "HMsDad" told us about the BRC/DSC Challenge for all the marbles and dual conference pride.  So we'll hit the "Street Glide" and fire up "The Last Ride".  I hope "Stripes" is there to make the hard calls, but most of all "Joenlucy" with predications for us all!

Hey, Hey, Hey, I'm just trying to have a little friendly conversation.  :-*

Let's hear em.

Great job!   

Should be a great tourney, can't wait to hear the results!
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

HMsDad

Nice job Ham!
It will be interesting to see where some boys are weight class wise this week. There has been speculation for two or three weeks about who is going to drop,stay put or even move up. Should make for some good wrestling.

2pointTakedown

Hamm

Very funny!

You even included all the stats on what make the fans of BRC wrestling the best fans!

The Last Ride

When the auto seeds come out tomorrow night it will be prediction time....
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Han Solo

Quote from: The Last Ride on February 04, 2015, 09:27:39 PM
When the auto seeds come out tomorrow night it will be prediction time....

Can't Wait! Anyone want to register on track for fantasy wrestling?  If they still have it.... I have to google fantasy track wrestling to even find it anymore.
Never tell me the odds!

HMsDad

My picks if they stay in the weight class they are auto seeded in...
106-Phillips ECN
113-Anderson Hud
120-Palmer Boy
126-Schlough Men
132-Hurlburt SVE
138-Schlough Men
145-Zerbian CF
152-O'Meara GC (Tough one to pick)
160-Massie Hud
170-Anderson Hud (Should be a fun one to watch)
182-Waddell Men   (If seeds hold the semi's should be good)
195-Stokke Men
220-Hoffacker SVE
Hwt-Schindler Hud

The Last Ride

Quote from: HMsDad on February 06, 2015, 12:31:14 PM
My picks if they stay in the weight class they are auto seeded in...
106-Phillips ECN
113-Anderson Hud
120-Palmer Boy
126-Schlough Men
132-Hurlburt SVE
138-Schlough Men
145-Zerbian CF
152-O'Meara GC (Tough one to pick)
160-Massie Hud
170-Anderson Hud (Should be a fun one to watch)
182-Waddell Men   (If seeds hold the semi's should be good)
195-Stokke Men
220-Hoffacker SVE
Hwt-Schindler Hud

106 is stacked and 120 is very deep too!
These picks aren't bad but I like Koski from Hudson at 132, Knocked off a lot of ranked kids and wrestled Gerber to the wire..
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Han Solo

106. Phillips ECN
113. Anderson HUD
120. Palmer BOYC
126. Schlough MEN
132. Koski HUD (Upset pick)
138. Schlough MEN
145. Gulich SCC
152. O'Meara GC
160. Massie HUD
170. Anderson HUD
182. Wadell MEN
195. Stokke MEN
220. Hofacker SVE
285. Schindler HUD

Never tell me the odds!

NWIS

Han Solo

Quote from: NWIS on February 06, 2015, 03:44:17 PM
Wolfe @106
I think Phillips beats him handily (4-5 points).  Kid is tough as nails on his feet.  Was beating #2 ranked D1 kid from Holmen pretty good before he got caught.
Never tell me the odds!

imnofish

Nyhagen will shock the world at 106.  The kid's on a roll right now...  peaking at the right time.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Han Solo

Quote from: imnofish on February 06, 2015, 03:58:29 PM
Nyhagen will shock the world at 106.  The kid's on a roll right now...  peaking at the right time.

The world?!?!?! Geez! Didn't know the BRC/DSC challenge was so famous across the world!  ;)
Never tell me the odds!

imnofish

Quote from: Han Solo on February 06, 2015, 04:13:03 PM
Quote from: imnofish on February 06, 2015, 03:58:29 PM

The world?!?!?! Geez! Didn't know the BRC/DSC challenge was so famous across the world!  ;)

Some guys' world is really small.   ;D  Seriously, I don't even know the kid, but it just seems like he's really stepping it up, lately.  He could be the surprise of his Sectional, IMO. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!