It is all on this side this year!

Started by The Last Ride, February 02, 2015, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

River Falls- BRC/Dunn St, Croix
River Falls- Regional
Menomonie- Team Sectional
Eau Claire North- Sectional

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Pheasant 1984

Crazy ain't it! Are you coming over to Menomonie to watch the Mustangs wrestle in that team sectional? I'll save you a seat! :)
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

ecnorth

Mr. Ford, how is that new facility looking over there?  I wonder if they will put Sectionals there in the future or if Menomonie will be considered too far west.  We certainly will continue to offer to host every year otherwise.

The Last Ride

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 03, 2015, 08:59:46 AM
Crazy ain't it! Are you coming over to Menomonie to watch the Mustangs wrestle in that team sectional? I'll save you a seat! :)

Hudson will be wrestling in your new gym for team sectionals......... :)

– Yoda

ElectricGuy

Quote from: The Last Ride on February 03, 2015, 11:51:49 AM

If that happens you may have to bring your own workers and security. 
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

Hamilton Porter

The Ham, DeNunez, and Bertram "Grover" Weeks will be on security duty.  "The Last Ride" will be collecting money and "Joenlucy" will be distributing programs at the door.  "Stripes" will be officiating the mat and "Pheasant 1984" and "Mustang Fan" will work the head table.

Problem solved  ;)
You're killing me smalls!

ElectricGuy

Hams your cracking me up, but you still can't top your other post which had me rolling!

Miscellaneous / Badger State Wrestling 'On Air' / Re: Nominations For Wrestler Of The Week - BadgerStateWrestling.com   on: January 19, 2015, 02:09:44 PM

What about the JV wrestler that upset the #2 ranked kid in D2?
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

The Last Ride

Quote from: Hamilton Porter on February 03, 2015, 01:51:28 PM
The Ham, DeNunez, and Bertram "Grover" Weeks will be on security duty.  "The Last Ride" will be collecting money and "Joenlucy" will be distributing programs at the door.  "Stripes" will be officiating the mat and "Pheasant 1984" and "Mustang Fan" will work the head table.

Problem solved  ;)

What will Kingfish2 be doing?

– Yoda

Pheasant 1984

That gym is going to be phenomenal! It might be done this week! It's huge with tons of seating!I can see many event held there in the future!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Hamilton Porter

The Last Ride - Please remember that DeNunez and Bertram "Grover" Weeks, while not users of this forum, they are very real indeed.  Grover may have got really into the '60s and allegedly no one ever saw him again, but we know how to locate him  ;)
Tell me about this Kingfish2?  He does not appear to be a user of this forum.   Is he real?  Is he trustworthy?  What particular talents does he have?  We certainly would not turn away good talent for a wrestling event of this magnitude.  

I forgot to mention that Tommy "Repeat" Timmons may be available for announcer duty.  I'm very excited about that.

ElectricGuy – I owe you everything man.  Without that boost in power, I may have faded off into the 60s like my buddy Bertram.  8)
You're killing me smalls!

2pointTakedown

Quote from: The Last Ride on February 03, 2015, 11:51:49 AM

Don't underestimate EC North too. With the big three conference champs beating up one another at regionals and New Richmond, Chippewa Falls, River Falls, Superior and Memorial mixing it up with their individuals, the team that makes it to Menomonies gym to represent the BRC might be a surprise.

Han Solo

Regardless of who comes out of our side, they will be the heavy favorite against the winner of the other regional.  Ec North matches up well with Hudson and beat them when they had their second best wrestler out.  That is a huge swing.  Ec North is obviously tough as nails and shouldn't be taken lightly at all, but I don't think they have the horses to compete with Menomonie and Hudson in a tournament setting.  It should be a close one between Hudson and Menomonie.  We will see if getting a couple starters back will be able to make up the difference and propel them to a win.  It should be a fun one!

However, in regard to this weekend, SVE will be tough to beat in a tournament setting.  Menomonie beat them in a great dual, but SVE was missing Webb and have some guys that can score major points.  Should be close between Hudson, Menomonie, and SVE this weekend!

We are about to see some great wrestling from some great teams these next couple weeks boys!  Good luck to everyone in the BRC!
Never tell me the odds!

Mustang Fan

Quote from: Han Solo on February 04, 2015, 05:58:57 PM
Regardless of who comes out of our side, they will be the heavy favorite against the winner of the other regional.  Ec North matches up well with Hudson and beat them when they had their second best wrestler out.  That is a huge swing.  Ec North is obviously tough as nails and shouldn't be taken lightly at all, but I don't think they have the horses to compete with Menomonie and Hudson in a tournament setting.  It should be a close one between Hudson and Menomonie.  We will see if getting a couple starters back will be able to make up the difference and propel them to a win.  It should be a fun one!

However, in regard to this weekend, SVE will be tough to beat in a tournament setting.  Menomonie beat them in a great dual, but SVE was missing Webb and have some guys that can score major points.  Should be close between Hudson, Menomonie, and SVE this weekend!

We are about to see some great wrestling from some great teams these next couple weeks boys!  Good luck to everyone in the BRC!
[/quote

X2 ;D

OldAbes72

I wouldn't be so confident of the heavy favorite. All valley teams are battle tested and ready for big dual meets. Also, don't let point's current dual line up lull you to sleep. Look at their lineup as a whole from event to event and they have a team that matches up well with both Menomonie and Hudson. The regional and team sectional are going to be a battle.

Han Solo

Quote from: OldAbes72 on February 06, 2015, 08:13:58 AM
I wouldn't be so confident of the heavy favorite. All valley teams are battle tested and ready for big dual meets. Also, don't let point's current dual line up lull you to sleep. Look at their lineup as a whole from event to event and they have a team that matches up well with both Menomonie and Hudson. The regional and team sectional are going to be a battle.

50-21  ;D ;D ;D
Never tell me the odds!