Conference FINAL DUAL MEEt Standings?

Started by TomM, February 02, 2015, 12:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Conference FINAL DUAL MEEt Standings?
Looking for some help finding the official final DUAL MEET Standings for the conference.
If you have the info please post it in this thread or email to me at trm@wiwrestling.com
If you have the dual scores as well, please include them.
Thanks,
Tom
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

HMsDad

EC North 5-1
Hudson    5-1
Menomonie 5-1
River Falls   3-3
Chippewa    2-4
EC Mem      1-5
Rice Lake     0-6

Chris Hansen

HM'sDad is correct.  Also, the Big Rivers does not have a conference tourney so that is final.  The Big Rivers Conference does not break ties. 

2003 also ended in a 3-way tie.

Pheasant 1984

Great to see this conference get competitive again! There are a couple teams that are pretty young and will be tough in a couple years. Kind of sad that my son is a senior this year. Gonna miss watching every meet and tourney. One month of hard nose wrestling left! Good luck to every wrestler in the BRC! Enjoyed watching all you wrestlers in the BRC over the last 4 years! I've met some pretty good people over the years, even some from Hudson! Can't wait to talk to some of you again at River Falls on Saturday!

Darren Ford    
                                                                                                                                            Joey's dad                                                                  

You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

The Last Ride

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 02, 2015, 04:20:05 PM
Great to see this conference get competitive again! There are a couple teams that are pretty young and will be tough in a couple years. Kind of sad that my son is a senior this year. Gonna miss watching every meet an tourney. One month if hard nose wrestling left! Good luck to every wrestler in the BRC! Enjoyed watching all you wrestlers in the BRC over the last 4 years! I've met some pretty good people over the years, even from Hudson! Can't wait to talk to some of you again at River Falls on Saturday!

Darren Ford   
                                                                                                                                             Joey's dad                                                                 

See you there....... and at regionals and at sectionals... all on this end this year! Enjoy the last month! No matter what happens your kid had courage to step to the line! :)
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

ecnorth

I think this year the tie-breaker is alphabetical order!  :)
Thanks to all that have offered kind words for our program for this season.  We are hoping we can have a nice showing in the post season as well.