Bob McGinn....

Started by The Last Ride, January 25, 2015, 09:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

ramjet

Bob is clueless  he needs to find better ways to get folks to read his dribble.

Sure everyone has responsibility in that loss but to start a blame game in a guy who has brought so much to the Pack is ridiculous.

The Last Ride

Quote from: ramjet on January 25, 2015, 10:27:54 PM
Bob is a moron he needs to find better ways to get folks to read his dribble.

Sure everyone has responsibility in that loss but to start a blame game in a guy who has brought so much to the Pack is ridiculous.
I agree with this.... :)
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

wrestle84

I just read this yesterday, it was a huge difference early in the game. A missed offsides by the officials cost the Packers at least 3 points. Rodgers never would have attempted that throw otherwise.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2015/01/22/16-plays-that-cost-packers-in-nfc-title-game/22173121/

Seattle's Richard Sherman intercepts Rodgers' pass intended for Davante Adams in the end zone. It was a curious decision from Rodgers, throwing a jump ball across the field against the NFL's top cornerback. Rodgers later said he thought Seattle defensive end Michael Bennett was offsides, something the film confirms.

DrSnide

Well he is the same genius that wrote this earlier in the season:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/rebuilding-efforts-appear-to-be-paying-off-for-bears-b99359588z1-277345601.html

Seems he felt the Bears GM was doing a way better job than Thompson and the best team in the division. ::)  Really?  Even if you thought that Packers were fading, weren't the Lions  the obvious favorite at that point?

Of course he also wrote the great column last year about how the Packers could win without Rodgers right before he got injured.  Clearly, a football talent evaluator like no other.  

Isn't the backstory on McGinn that he was a definite "Favre guy" and mouthpiece for him and as a result has become very anti-TT and anti Rodgers?  I thought I remember hearing that at one point.
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

maggie

Calling the guys moron because his views differed from your own is no way to go through life son....however, as I have always said, the one who gets the props in a win, must also take the kick when they lose...just the way it is....like it or not
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

woody53

Like any writer or columnist, they need a following. If there isn't a following, they need recognition. McGinn has been one to strir things up so people talk about him and his writing. For him, mission accomplished.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Throwing Rodgers under the bus when the key plays that lost the Seattle game in the last 5 minutes involved players other than Rodgers.

Rodgers was playing on 1 leg basically - he was not a running threat like he usually is... 
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf