Week 9

Started by Pheasant 1984, January 25, 2015, 11:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

Just to keep "EVERYONE" updated and not be uninformed I will post this weeks events for you!! :-X

Rice Lake @EC Memorial                                                                                                                                                                      Menomonie @Chippewa Falls                                                                                                                                                            Hudson @ River Falls                                                                                                                                                                     Friday 1-30-15                                                                                                                                                                              Menomonie Whitetail Adrenaline Tourney "Coaches vs. Cancer"                                                                                                                Sat 1-31-15                                                                                                                                                                                Rice Lake @ Elgin,IL                                                                                                                                                                          Chippewa Falls @ Wisconsin Dells                                                                                                                                                          Eau Claire North @ Independence
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

wildhorse

Whitetail Adrenaline Shootout

Menomonie Middle School Friday Jan,30  5:00 P.m.

Teams
Ashland
Baldwin/Woodville
Menomonie  D1  #11
Middleton
Somerset
Spring Valley/Elmwood D3 #3
Wausau Weat
Winona, Mn

Also Coaches Vs Cancer Event.  Lots of gift baskets to bid on.  
I wasn't listening,  I was just waiting for my turn to talk.

wildhorse

Ranked wrestlers at the Whitetail Adrenaline Shootout

106 Andrew Webb SV/E D3 #1
      Tanner Booth BW D2  HM
113 Joey Ford Meno D1  HM
120 Frank Lor WW D1 #10
      Hank Larson  SV/E D3  HM
126 Hayden Schlough Meno D1  #7
      Seth Schlagel SV/E D3 9
132 Logan Newton SV/E D3 #6
138 Logan Schlough Meno D1 #6
      Cruze Hurlburt SV/E D3 #5
160 Shay Hasse, Middle D1  #7
      Jed Schlagel SV/E  D3  #5
170 Taggart Hasse, Middle D1  #11
182 Josh Waddell, Meno D1 #1
195 Mason Stokke, Meno D1 #1
      Max Praschak, Somerst, D2 #3
      Mike Roeler SV/E D3  #5
220 Ethan Hofacker SV/E  D3 #5
285 Sean Benedict, Middle, D1  #9

Hope I didn't miss anyone
I wasn't listening,  I was just waiting for my turn to talk.

Stripes

Who cares,   ::) we won't be able to view the individual results on the most user friendly and revolutionary website our sport has ever seen. Back to the dark ages that we all came from. What good does listing the ranked individuals do if the results of them wrestling each other won't be posted on track? Joenlucy thinks thats good strategy. To me, if that's strategy, might want to reconsider some things.  ::)

Pheasant 1984

Well I care stripes! Thanks for posting that Wildhorse! Joey and Webb at 113 should be entertaining! Dunn county news or Leader republic should have results published by Saturday or Sunday! I'll be to busy cheering to post results. Maybe they will use Track computers and u can follow match by match!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Paul Harvey

And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!

OldAbes72

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on January 28, 2015, 01:24:42 PM
Well I care stripes! Thanks for posting that! Joey and Webb at 113 should be entertaining! Dunn county news or Leader republic should have results published by Saturday or Sunday! I'll be to busy cheering to post results. Maybe they will use Track computers and u can follow match by match!

You sure Webb is at 113? Ranked at 106...

Pheasant 1984

Yeah, heard it from a good source!

standup

Quote from: wildhorse on January 28, 2015, 06:26:05 AM
Whitetail Adrenaline Shootout

Menomonie Middle School Friday Jan,30  5:00 P.m.

Teams
Ashland
Baldwin/Woodville
Menomonie  D1  #11
Middleton
Somerset
Spring Valley/Elmwood D3 #3
Wausau Weat
Winona, Mn

Also Coaches Vs Cancer Event.  Lots of gift baskets to bid on.  
Sounds like a fun night with a bunch of teams that we seldem see. Adding in a benefit for a great cause makes it even better. I will be attending.

Pheasant 1984

Come introduce yourself Standup! Good to place faces with screen names!

Paul Harvey

Nice work tonight Hudtown!
And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!

The Last Ride

Quote from: Paul Harvey on January 29, 2015, 10:00:16 PM
Nice work tonight Hudtown!

Congrats to the coaches and wrestlers from Hudson! BRC Champs with Men and ECN
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda