BRC -Dunn St. Croix and D1 Regional

Started by The Last Ride, January 25, 2015, 08:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

Both of these events at River Falls. An outstanding place to watch wrestling.

BRC-Dunn St. Croix is a great tournament with the two conferences. Not always a determination who will win the D1 regional the next weekend

Regional will have Menomonie and Hudson as front runners, but with ECN and New Richmond could make it a wild one. Other teams with some good individuals. Looking forward to it also.

Noticed the iPads were up and running when Hudson kids wrestled yesterday.... and they weren't the Hudson parents or fans..   :o
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Street Glide

Quote from: The Last Ride on January 25, 2015, 08:03:43 AM
Both of these events at River Falls. An outstanding place to watch wrestling.

BRC-Dunn St. Croix is a great tournament with the two conferences. Not always a determination who will win the D1 regional the next weekend

Regional will have Menomonie and Hudson as front runners, but with ECN and New Richmond could make it a wild one. Other teams with some good individuals. Looking forward to it also.

Noticed the iPads were up and running when Hudson kids wrestled yesterday.... and they weren't the Hudson parents or fans..   :o

I think there was a sale on iPads at the St Croix Falls tour yesterday.  My guess Menomonie was idle yesterday so it was a good day to go ipad shopping.😃😃😃

FinalWord

The Mustangs have tech support!! Now everybody's in trouble....
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

The Last Ride

Well... the Whitetail Adrenaline Shootout is on trackwrestling for now anyway.... or Hudson fans  could just go over Friday night with their iPads..  :)

– Yoda

Pheasant 1984

This fan from Menomonie wasn't there! Wish I was! Watched on Track wrestling though. Looked like some pretty good matches. Everyone is welcome to come over to Menomonie and watch Friday! We will be hosting our Coaches Vs. Cancer! We will be raffling off some pretty cool prizes!Oh, I Pads are welcome and I do believe they have um what is it called, oh yeah wi- fi! :D
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

The Last Ride

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on January 25, 2015, 10:22:25 AM
This fan from Menomonie wasn't there! Wish I was! Watched on Track wrestling though. Looked like some pretty good matches. Everyone is welcome to come over to Menomonie and watch Friday! We will be hosting our Coaches Vs. Cancer! We will be raffling off some pretty cool prizes!Oh, I Pads are welcome and I do believe they have um what is it called, oh yeah wi- fi! :D
See you there Pheasant.. good cause too!

– Yoda

Pheasant 1984

Ride, you know if you come, you're going to be expected to update HP! ;D Yeah, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding me there! ;D It's a great cause! I myself survived cancer a few years ago and have had a few family members taken from this nasty disease! Some are still fighting it. Our coach's mother is a 13 year fighter and survivor too! It should be a good time. My bold prediction is Menomonie vs Spring valley for the trophy. Menomonie squeeks it out. One great matchup will probably be my son vs Andrew Webb. 4-2 last year at conference with Joe winning. Hamilton, I will try to keep you updated!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Mustang Fan

Last Ride, please stop by and introduce yourself Friday night at the Whitetail Shootout. I will be working one of the tables with a Menomonie hat on and a gray goatee. I was lucky enough for the last 2 seasons to have some great conversations with Art Tobin. Our boys had some great matches in the last 2 seasons. We may be rivals with Hudson but certainly not enemies...  ;D   See you Friday!

Pheasant 1984

Quote from: Mustang Fan on January 25, 2015, 05:36:12 PM
Last Ride, please stop by and introduce yourself Friday night at the Whitetail Shootout. I will be working one of the tables with a Menomonie hat on and a gray goatee. I was lucky enough for the last 2 seasons to have some great conversations with Art Tobin. Our boys had some great matches in the last 2 seasons. We may be rivals with Hudson but certainly not enemies...  ;D   See you Friday!

Looks like home gym advantage!

The Last Ride

Quote from: Mustang Fan on January 25, 2015, 05:36:12 PM
I have talked with you before and remember those matches. Good to have the BRC so competitive. ECN had a great year. River Falls will get better soon. They had a nice group of flans at ST. Croix Falls. And there kids wrestled hard. Miss the days of not watching my son wrestle, but less stress. :)

– Yoda

Mustang Fan

last Ride if we have talked wrestling before in person before then I must not have known it was you. Forgive me ;)  You say you miss your sons wrestling........I'm in the first year of withdrawl...it sucks   couldn't even watch him play football this season since he red shirted. Your right it's very stressful watching your kid but GOD I need that stress back!!!