Congrats to Eau Claire North

Started by duerkop5, January 23, 2015, 10:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duerkop5

Congratulations to the Eau Claire North squad for earning the BRC Championship!

HMsDad

Stripes

I believe only eau Claire north has clinched at this point. Hudson and Menomonie need to win next week... If Menomonie won last night. Haven't seen any results.

Mustang Fan

Menomonie won last night 63-9 I think over EC Memorial so......that should be a three way tie if Hudson and Menomonie both win next week. Menomonie vs Chippewa   not sure about Hudson. It's a safe bet that Menomonie is in on co champion in the BRC

Mustang Fan

Congrats to EC North on a great conference season!!

imnofish

Great to see the conference become so competitive again.  All will benefit from this trend.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Chris Hansen

I did not realize ECN clinched last night. Congrats on a job well done.  Well deserved.

HMsDad

Quote from: imnofish on January 23, 2015, 12:58:12 PM
Great to see the conference become so competitive again.  All will benefit from this trend.
Yes it is. Congrats to all!

npope

I haven't been able to find any dual meet results online for the season. Evidently Hudson, Menomonie, and ECN each took turns beating each other in the duals? Who lost to ECN? I thought Hudson and Menomonie were pretty studly this year - hadn't heard about ECN.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

HMsDad

ECN beat Hudson 34-33 who beat Menomonie 47-22 who beat ECN 45-22.

npope

Quote from: HMsDad on February 05, 2015, 04:38:44 PM
ECN beat Hudson 34-33 who beat Menomonie 47-22 who beat ECN 45-22.

Thanks for the info
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope