Justified

Started by easytopin, January 18, 2015, 06:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easytopin

I hear it starts next week...can't wait for it to begin. Raylynn Givens is one of the coolest lawmen ever.

TomM

Quote from: easytopin on January 18, 2015, 06:58:49 PM
I hear it starts next week...can't wait for it to begin. Raylynn Givens is one of the coolest lawmen ever.

I like the show.  Know what day it begins again?
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

DrSnide

I believe it starts up again this Tuesday.  One of my favorite all time shows - just incredible dialogue. 
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

ramjet

yup we love this show. One the best was the 20 step rule episode.....h e he he he

easytopin

ramjet

TomM

Yup... Dewey... Oh well...

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

TomM

Yes.  I don't have FX... but via my brothers XFinity, I am able to log in and watch online. (I have 21 channels... That would have been really a lot in 1960's etc... ). 

imnofish

The few times we had a working tv at our house, we only got 2 or 3 channels back then.  21 channels would have been awesome. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

ramjet

A turtle was sign alright.......yikes

imnofish

So long, Dewey.   :o   I just watched this show for the first time last night (2 episodes).  Definitely a cool show, with its own unique flavor!   8)

TomM

I was surprised Dewey Crowe survived as long as he did. 

Watching Justified last night and Lilyhammer (Netflix original)... both shows are 'killing off' regulars... and ending their tours...

ramjet

Yea Dewey might be as one would say.........on a path of self destruction.....😵

easytopin

Would have been cooler to have him done in some other way...he was such a cool character.