State Stats

Started by Blast Double, January 15, 2015, 11:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blast Double

I saw this post in another conferences thread so it made me curious as to how our conference was doing.

2009    21 State Qualifiers        1 Champion (Mohr - Pewaukee)       6 Place winners

2010    18 State Qualifiers        0 Champs        6 Place Winners

2011     10 State Qualifiers       0 Champs        5 Place Winners

2012     8 State Qualifiers         0 Champs        0 Place Winners

2013     9 State Qualifiers         0 Champs        1 Place Winner

2014     16 State Qualifiers       0 Champs         5 Place Winners

Hopefully last year was not a fluke and we continue to trend upward with qualifiers.  I also feel that it won't be that much longer before our State champion drought ends!!  I feel that Folley and Raschka both have a very good chance at standing on top of the podium. 

bkraus

Unless Raschka switches weights, I don't see him unseating Breske from the top.  Folley on the other hand has a good shot.
Strive for Perfection

Blast Double

Quote from: bkraus on January 15, 2015, 11:47:53 AM
Unless Raschka switches weights, I don't see him unseating Breske from the top.  Folley on the other hand has a good shot.

Has Beau been wrestling at 170 other than at the Cheesehead?

bkraus

As far as I know the only match they have had scheduled since the Cheese was snowed out.  So I am not too sure.
Strive for Perfection

Blast Double

It looks like Breske is listed at 170 for the team roster at the Zielinski Duals this weekend.  After this weekend we should also find out more about Folley.  The Jansen duals at Tosa has Folley, Jose Acosta, and Teprah Wright all at 126!!  It will be interesting to see how that weight class plays out!

Blast Double

Quote from: Blast Double on January 15, 2015, 11:30:00 AM
I saw this post in another conferences thread so it made me curious as to how our conference was doing.

2009    21 State Qualifiers        1 Champion (Mohr - Pewaukee)       6 Place winners

Hopefully last year was not a fluke and we continue to trend upward with qualifiers.  I also feel that it won't be that much longer before our State champion drought ends!!  I feel that Folley and Raschka both have a very good chance at standing on top of the podium. 

So it looks like the Woodland Conference had their best year in awhile!  Congrats to all the qualifiers and placers.  Big congrats to Justin Folley on an outstanding season!!!

2015      15 State Qualifiers     1 Champ (Folley - Tosa)    8 Place Winners

buc65

Quote from: Blast Double on March 02, 2015, 07:32:32 AM
Quote from: Blast Double on January 15, 2015, 11:30:00 AM

So it looks like the Woodland Conference had their best year in awhile!  Congrats to all the qualifiers and placers.  Big congrats to Justin Folley on an outstanding season!!!

2015      15 State Qualifiers     1 Champ (Folley - Tosa)    8 Place Winners

There were 9 place winners this year.

Pewaukee:
Blaze Beltran - 3rd
Jacob Raschka - 4th
Isaac Lodise & Christian Dischler - 6th

Wauwatosa:
Justin Folley - 1st
Ben Reagan - 4th
Marcus Morrow - 6th

Whinall/Greendale:
Nathan Hensley - 3rd
Anthony Senthavisouk - 3rd

Blast Double

Sorry I counted Folley separate because I listed him as a champ.