bigG
littleguy301
Ghetto
Ramjet
Imnofish

ramjet

Voter fraud! I think Ghetto voted more than once?  ✅✅✅

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

aarons23

Must be a republican machine...I voted for Ghetto but It registered for Ramjet.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

ramjet

ha that would mean Tom is slipping the votes it's his site oh noooooooooo what to think what to think I will concede and any day be a VP for Ghetto as long as he shares his realestate fortune!

bigoil

Quote from: ramjet on January 17, 2015, 06:52:29 AM
ha that would mean Tom is slipping the votes it's his site oh noooooooooo what to think what to think I will concede and any day be a VP for Ghetto as long as he shares his realestate fortune!

Pretty sure it is already split in half :)

aarons23

Quote from: bigoil on January 17, 2015, 10:09:57 PM
Quote from: ramjet on January 17, 2015, 06:52:29 AM

Pretty sure it is already split in half :)

That was funny....Ghetto probably doesn't think it was. Lol
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

Hey!!!! I paid fair and square for my half!! Twice.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

ramjet

bigoil

imnofish

Quote from: Dale Einerson on January 15, 2015, 10:12:27 AM
I suppose we should cut Imno some slack on this poll, he is heading out to Sikma, Alaska based on another highly intellectual thread on this here forum.

;D ;D ;D ;D  It DOES look like a cool place to visit! 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!