Previous topic - Next topic

Who should start the next poll?

bigG
littleguy301
Ghetto
Ramjet
Imnofish

bigoil

Seems we aren't big fans of this technology so we need to force ourselves to Vote and start more polls.

And I wonder where my day goes......

aarons23

I'd vote for Howavi....but he wasn't included.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Handles II

How long will this poll be open? Should we have a poll to find out?

Right now it looks neck-and-neck. Ramjet and Ghetto should both put up polls, with a third poll asking which of their polls was the best.

Dale Einerson

I suppose we should cut Imno some slack on this poll, he is heading out to Sikma, Alaska based on another highly intellectual thread on this here forum.

ramjet

I think Dale as he has set the bar all ready to high for me using terms like intellectual.

Maybe he can bring the threads (polls) up a notch or two? 😱

Handles II

TomM

hahahahaha... you guys are a hoot...  8)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

Quote from: Dale Einerson on January 15, 2015, 10:12:27 AM
I suppose we should cut Imno some slack on this poll, he is heading out to Sikma, Alaska based on another highly intellectual thread on this here forum.

Named after Jack Sikma!

I'd like to see how a Maggie poll might be constructed.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Dale Einerson

Alas, we once again see the negative impacts of low voter and low-information-voter turnout.  We are going to be stuck with Ramjet for 4 years.

We could also make an argument that by not putting up qualified candidates to compete with Ramjet for this ever-so-important task, we are doomed.

If big business was disallowed to make obscene contributions, only to ensure the top level people pay themselves obscenely in perpetuity, then the common man could take the rightful place and elections would be fair...but, instead, we continue to repeat history and elect unqualified, disconnected and tone deaf "so-called" leaders that will gangster our future and the future of our descendents.

Thankfully, the media all got this right in their reporting, with the exception of one tv station and 1 radio host, yet, the utter greed and irresponsibility of the voting public will lead to our ruin.

What's next?  Ramjet phones?  Ramjetcare?  More John Doe investigations that we all know target Ramjet, with Ramjet-bought-and-paid-for judicial nominees deciding in favor of Ramjet to the surprise of no one.  This is the definition of insanity.

Thanks a lot people, now the oceans will rise. 

ramjet

I want first thank my contributors and those who voted I will handsomely reward you by giving you what you want......

Dale Einerson

Quote from: ramjet on January 16, 2015, 02:34:08 PM
I want first thank my contributors and those who voted I will handsomely reward you by giving you what you want......

Oh for the criminy...we wanted a poll.   

As a pol, duly elected via a poll, the request is for a poll...I even typed it slowly.  If you aren't going to do the job you were elected to do then, well, you are gonna fit right in I guess.

And drop the droll campaign slogan "pollsters matter," at this point I am embarrassed for you.

*mutters "tone deaf"*

ramjet

http://wiwrestling.info/index.php?topic=45763.0

I was confident with strentgth and lack of turnout so I jumped the gun so to speak.

So much so I am heading to Iowa to test the water.

Dale Einerson

Thank you Mr. Pollster.

Now, time for your State of the Union, then a long and expensive vacation, take some time to provide 20 second sound bytes talking down the idiots that ran against you, then get your fund-raising ramped up for your next term.

Other than that, you are done...

ramjet

Not done yet 1 day sporting event in IA tomorrow But tonight a nice microbrewery with one or two dark malted beverages. Then back to work putting hard work and thoughts into some more highly intellectual polls.

eagleeye

As more of a reader than poster, you guys crack me up with your wit ;D ;D ;D
Live long and prosper