Two Rivers vs. Campbellsport

Started by bud, January 14, 2015, 06:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bud

I think both Bianchi's will have their hands full in this duel. Are they gonna switch weights for regionals? What do you think?
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

aarons23

Who will they wrestle? Isn't Costello at 106?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

bud

As far as I know Costello's at 113 & Marchant's at 120. The rest of the duel wont be very competitive but those two weights should be great!!

aarons23

I would assume  Paul will be at 120 and a Tommy will be at 126? Has Paul stayed at 113 since Cheese? Meatball...where are you with the inside scoop?

I hope those matches happen......would be fun to see.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

ELG

I do not know if Paul will be at 113 or 120.  If he is at 113 and Tommy 120 Paul wins convincingly and Tommy picks up bonus points.  If Paul is 120 Paul picks up bonus points and Tommy picks up bonus points at 126. Just my honest opinion. Not a horse in the race.

bud

I take it that Tommy cant drop to 113 for state tour.I hope Costello & Paul happens don't like it when they avoid, could be state finals matchup.

Tonto

I think it will be closer than you may think. There could be a good match up at 106 too.

aarons23

If any coach can do it...it's Pederson! Great coach...gets the most out of those boys.

It's very strenuous! 

bud

Your right Aarons coach Pete is great, I hope he makes the Costello-P. Bianchi match happen be it at 113 or 120. Campbellsport could use some stiffer competition to get ready for the state tourney.

bud

Well as I stated before C-port could use some tougher competition. They got it, WOW that program was once feared by all!!! 71-3 are you kidding me. Could have been worse too, if the match everyone wanted to see actually happened. This may be C-ports most lopsided defeat ever!!! Congrats to Two Rivers they are doing things right.