What I "won't" be watching on TV... no way, no how...

Started by TomM, January 11, 2015, 12:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Quote from: bigG on January 13, 2015, 05:47:43 PM
That "10 things you never knew about America " with Henry Rollins is cool. Not just cuzza Rollins; though that doesn't hurt.

Great show!!!!! loved it!!!

The only problem now is that H2 is kind of my go to channel on the tube but they aint got nothing for me right now I sure wish that they would produce more of these shows.

How about the one with Josh Berstein man that was a good one about 3-5 years ago on the History channel?
Brad Melzer with Decoded was good though conspiricy theories but still good.
Brad Melzer new one about lost history is alright but doesnt have the bite I think it should.

Sad times on TV though I have alot of wrestling DVRed and that is good ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

easytopin

When my wife turns to Hallmark channel I head downstairs for almost anything else

stp

Agree 100% with the awards shows.  Everyone in Hollywood likes to recognize themselves and I don't care...
Music awards can be fun- Rock&Roll HOF has had some amazing live music.
Animated animal movies I'd "watch" if with family.  Not really animals but the animated movie "Incredibles" is really fun.

No interest in watching bowling, basketball, baseball, tennis, hunting shows or bull riding*. 

*Only time I'd be interested in watching bull riding is when the bull wins. 

From Milwaukee to St Paris.

imnofish

I actually enjoy watching all college sports, including basketball.  I enjoy supporting the Badgers in all of their programs. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

ramjet

I enjoy any sport where an Illinois team looses........... ;D

wrestle84

Quote from: imnofish on January 15, 2015, 05:27:10 PM
Quote from: wrestle84 on January 13, 2015, 01:57:50 PM
Quote from: imnofish on January 12, 2015, 01:27:53 AM
All* of the things listed by you guys, plus:

Any of the singing contest shows
Any of the dating/mating shows
Poker tournaments
Bowling
Golf
Tennis
Walking Dead
Payton Manning's Nationwide Insurance commercial  
Hunting shows (the whispering drives me nuts)  >:(

Stuff on the History Channel that is essentially historical fiction.  We aren't descendants of alien astronauts!
British sitcoms
Japanese game shows
Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, etc.
Televangelists
Reruns of "Dialing for Dollars"  ;)

*I'm stuck with the animated films for awhile, since I have 4 young grandchildren.  I've already seen "Frozen" 5 times.   :P  

Agreed

Same here with the animated films, although I have not seen Frozen. ;D
My granddaughters love it.  It's cute, especially for little girls who like the princesses, singing, dancing, etc.  My grandsons would rather watch something like Cars or a superhero flick. 

My 3 year old grandson's favorite show is Monster Jam.

imnofish

Quote from: ramjet on April 05, 2015, 05:03:56 PM
I enjoy any sport where an Illinois team looses........... ;D

You know, even when I was growing up in Illinois, I never could get excited about their college athletic teams.  Seems like their best high school athletes always ended up elsewhere.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!