At Northwestern 1-9-15

Started by leg turk, December 31, 2014, 11:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigoil

Quote from: Manty77 on January 09, 2015, 09:36:22 PM
Quote from: onwisconsin on January 09, 2015, 09:32:11 PM
Thanks Manty.   Way to take one for the team ... with the frostbite and all.  Greatly appreciated. 

You're welcome. That frostbit is actually quite worrisome.  I have blisters on my finger tips; have absolutely no sensitivity in the tips; and I have to announce another high school conference snowboarding comp on Monday. It's almost impossible to type without just hunt and pecking.

Talk to text.....works great on the new iOS. 

hammen

Was at the meet - what a great showing by the Badgers! Rylan competed against Tshirts pretty well I thought. Couldn't get his offense going which is tough duty against that caliber. Donar started it off with a great bodylock pin and Zeke followed suit with the patented Lee Kemp stepover used in Dan Gable. He had that boy tight and looked like it was a 20 seconds fall. Ref needs to slap the mat. Ricky did what he needed to win. Looked tough on top, just couldn't get to his finish. Timmy pulled the trigger once and converted on a nice single in the second. Polizzi battled at the end of the 2nd with a huge TD with short time that really put Timmy in a bind. There's mich more Timmy has than what he showed. Let 'er rip big guy! Connor's shot defense was prime tonight. He continues to compete like that and he is going to be at the top in March. Missing JJ he's going to be out for a while longer but I Imagine back in a few weeks. RT is an animal. Love the way he competes. Something ticked him off in the 3rd and he really went after it. I think it was that Dom wasn't engaging him when being down on the scoreboard. Sweet cement mix to finish it off. JT has all the talent and tools, he just needs that swagger and attitude back. Not many can put points on the board like JT, just needs to realize that he's the HoneyBadger and one of the baddest dudes in the country. He has it in him and I'm never going to doubt this man when he gets it back.

Wish I could go to Purdue, but the Packers are playing, I'm in Chicago and I have a 6 hr drive to Indiana to make after the game. Keep it rolling Badgers!

Musky Hunter

thanks Manty!!  Unreal awesome.  I was at a basketball game and this is what I was following.  Nice win Badgers.  

leg turk

Just got home from work, great win Bucky!  Come on Jesse, we need you buddy!

roughandtough

Manty77 do you have directv and did you get big ten network back up?

Manty77

Quote from: roughandtough on January 10, 2015, 06:09:40 AM
Manty77 do you have directv and did you get big ten network back up?
I have Dish Satellite through TDS.  I was following the Mich vs. MN dual on their Big10 channel.

I have Internet connection through TDS and was watching the Badger dual on the BGT2GO site.  I lost my Badger feed when I temporarily lost my TDS Internet connection.  I got it back up after I reset my router.

I also have a MIFI wireless card and had another PC streaming the BGT2GO feed as a backup.  I still missed the end of Ricky's match while I switched from one PC to the other when I had to reset my router.

On a completely unrelated note, now I have to decide if I want to drive 50 minutes to Baraboo to watch Middleton HS wrestle in their tourney.  Hmmmm.

BuckyMatt

Thanks much Manty77!  Followed the meet via your posts from a company dinner, appreciate the updates!

leg turk

Quote from: Manty77 on January 09, 2015, 09:36:22 PM
Quote from: onwisconsin on January 09, 2015, 09:32:11 PM
Thanks Manty.   Way to take one for the team ... with the frostbite and all.  Greatly appreciated. 

You're welcome. That frostbit is actually quite worrisome.  I have blisters on my finger tips; have absolutely no sensitivity in the tips; and I have to announce another high school conference snowboarding comp on Monday. It's almost impossible to type without just hunt and pecking.

Many.... They make those muffs you stick your hands in, but with a clear lenses in them so you can see what you are doing on the phone, they are awesome.

dad 2 5

Thanks for the play by play Manty! Watched the MN-MI and did not get to the Badger meet. Great job team! I hope Timmy figures this out before it is too late. You know he can beat anyone in the country. WOW CM is rolling and it is great to see. I agree that it is hard to watch JT knowing he could score. Kind of reminds me of Timmy his SO/JR year, knowing he can get wins but missing out on them. Hopefully the coaches and JT can flip the switch soon. RT seems to be fine at 33 and RL looks good at 49. Donar is surprising me in a good way and Zeke - WOW! I still think Ricky is going to be very good, just needs to figure out college wrestling to jump to the top level. Hope he makes that jump yet this year but he is a RS FR. This is a fun and exciting team to watch. Keep it rolling guys! and see you Sunday!

Angus

Any word on why we forfeited at 125?