My 16th topic

Started by bigG, January 10, 2015, 07:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

MarkK

Padding your posts again.  Shameless
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

DrSnide

How very Seinfeld - a thread about nothing ;)
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

imnofish

Great thread.  Reminds me of the old "Great White North" skits on SC TV, with Bob and Doug McKenzie always looking for a topic for their show.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Dale Einerson

Just 136 more pages and you have a nothing thread, and after it is deleted a whole lot of complaining about post counts going down...

imnofish

Stay on topic, Dale.   ;D

Dale Einerson

Quote from: imnofish on January 12, 2015, 11:32:37 AM

Oh, sorry...

Pink pants is my favorite state tournament "fire up" song.

Better Imno?

imnofish

Quote from: Dale Einerson on January 12, 2015, 11:41:23 AM
Quote from: imnofish on January 12, 2015, 11:32:37 AM

Oh, sorry...

Pink pants is my favorite state tournament "fire up" song.

Better Imno?

Thanks.  Someday, I hope to visit Alaska.

littleguy301

Good job BigG,,,,,sweet 16!!!!!!

And another post for me about basically NOTHING!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

I think the topic of this thread is actually that BigG started a thread.  That's a major accomplishment, when you consider that the vast majority of Wisconsin wrestling fans have yet to do that.  In fact, most of them don't even know that there is wrestling discussion to be had on the internet.  Too many of the ones who do are lurkers, but BigG has now set the bar much higher with this thread, so they will be inspired to follow his lead.   ;D

bigG

Good luck with that. Wait, I guess I'm kinda sarcastically wishing myself "good luck." Nothing knows no bounds.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Dale Einerson

Impressive stats...

.0689% of the posts G makes are threads he started.  I think TomM is right, or, G is just really introverted.

imnofish

You say that like it's a bad thing.   ;D

Dale Einerson

I recommend Sitka Imno.