Creative Christmas Decorations

Started by imnofish, December 18, 2014, 12:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

This one cracks me up, but rumor has it that the owner had to take it down because people kept attempting a rescue.   ;D

http://images.dailykos.com/images/119568/large/decoration.jpg?1418237840
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

woody53

All I can say is, "Been there, Done that".

Only for real. :-[
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

bigG

I hadn't even read your post, Woody, and that's exactly what crossed my mind. LOL!!

Great minds, buddy. Glad to see you still hang here.

Falling on hedges is a painful experience. Not recommended.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

I once fell down a newly-shingled roof and it ain't fun...    :P     Gotta admit that the person who put up the decoration in the pic has a warped sense of humor, just like mine.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

woody53

Thanks for thinking of me G. You knew me when I was putting up over 12,000 lights with the kids help. Can not tell you how many times I got my Butt shocked off the ladder touching the wrong lead. I have gotten older now and only get about 2700 outside. I guess I have learned. :-\

bigG

I put up some pre-made crap outside and decorate a nice tree, inside. After that my whole Christmas focus is on good food, holiday cheer and making sure the family is at peak holiday condition.

woody53

I just am showing my inner Clark Griswold.

bigG

woody53

That just hurt my brain. Bad Santa ! Bad !

imnofish

It's all good, as long as nobody shoots their eye out.   ;)

bigG

imnofish

"It was...   soap poisoning."   :'(

bigG

Who knew it could cause blindness. I love his descriptors of the flavors of different soaps. Sadly, I could empathize.

imnofish

Luckily, we were so poor that my parents couldn't afford to waste the soap.   ;)

woody53

Back to the decorating topic. I had a few sections out today. Worked really well until I had one section that wouldn't light. You guessed it ! I was  on the ground so fast! Guess there was a short. Mama!