Bi-State predictions?

Started by jw52, December 17, 2014, 12:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICEMAN112

The match was very intense and I had to rewatch the video several times to see exactly what happened:

Caelwerts was up 6-1 and Connor hit a standing granby putting Caelwarts on his head. After 2-3 minutes of medical injury time Caelwarts tried to continue while Connor was on top. The score was 7-4 and there was a crossface at the end of the 2nd period.  Caelwarts appeared to be really hurt and couldn't get off the mat. He eventually stood up and shook his head that he couldn't continue.

I hope Caelwarts is alright. It was a battle that everyone wanted to see happen but ended with an injury. Caelwerts was helped off the mat and while Connors hand was raised he reached over and raised Caelwerts hand.

Dan

hey quad you should be able to watch it live go to www.vernontel.com then on the right side it should say watch channel 14 live. my brother in law said he was watching in alabama i go to the matches so i have never tried it but give it a shot

Dan

ICEMAN112

bigG

Quote from: ICEMAN112 on December 29, 2014, 10:42:10 PM
The match was very intense and I had to rewatch the video several times to see exactly what happened:

Caelwarts was up 6-1 and Connor hit a standing granby putting Caelwarts on his head. After 2-3 minutes of medical injury time Caelwarts tried to continue while Connor was on top. The score was 7-4 and there was a crossface at the end of the 2nd period.  Caelwarts appeared to be really hurt and couldn't get off the mat. He eventually stood up and shook his head that he couldn't continue.

I hope Caelwarts is alright. It was a battle that everyone wanted to see happen but ended with an injury. Caelwarts was helped off the mat and while Connors hand was raised he reached over and raised Caelwarts hand.

Uff. Hope it isn't very serious. Caelwarts has a bright future.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrestling135

I'd say Williams has a bright future.  What he did was the definition of a class act. That kind of respect takes a guy places in life. It's always good to hear stories like that. ( Not on Caelwarts part, obviously) Hats off to you!

statman

from what i understand caelwarts has a long history of concussions. i wish the best but i sure hope everyone involved takes this very seriously. concussions as we know are nothing to mess around with. especially multiple concussions.
they don't call me statman for nothin

bigG

Sounds like Williams is a class act.

Sorry to hear Caelwarts has a history. Hope this is just a bump in the road for the young man.

I'll have fun watching today.

Enjoy, gents.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Bones

DarkKnight

Quote from: Bones on December 30, 2014, 11:17:56 AM
What happened to Bahr?

I hope someone fills us in Bones... a potential 4-timer suffering an injury is kind of a big deal.

I believe this is Caelwarts Senior Year, great wrestler ... it will be a little sad if he cant finish his career on a positive note.

comgetsom

from what i understand Bahr tore acl in match against Berceau. they were scrapping hard and ended up out of bounds. now this is what i heard from a pretty good source, so not from anybody from westsalem/bangor.

comgetsom

My bad on spelling,, ACL.  Feel for the kid.

jw52

greysquirrelmobile