Bi-State predictions?

Started by jw52, December 17, 2014, 12:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICEMAN112

That Mat Time is a creative guy :)

Mike good luck at Cheesehead!

jw52

Anybody know when they are releasing brackets?

ICEMAN112

9pm I was told but they are starting to show up now.

dirt

DarkKnight

One??? Dirt its okay to make mistakes.

DarkKnight

One thing that confuses me is the fact that some top seeds have first round matches while some lower seeds have first round byes....

Not that it matters for the top seeds, but the lower seeds should be able to wrestle each other instead of giving one lower seed a bye and the other lower seed a top seed.

I guess it's just the way they make the brackets, which I  guess works itself out as the tournament goes.

ICEMAN112

Dirt there must be a conspiracy going on that we knew Ziolowski was being pulled from the tournament but was listed on the auto seeds. Maybe he is running from Williams?? Just kidding- Joe is an outstanding wrestler and I hope he returns soon. Dirt look at the bracket - Caelwarts is still there along with a few others so there is more than 1 stud. I guess wrestling a State Runner up in D1 isn't considered good to Dirt. In Dirts perfect life maybe a kid should wrestle 2 brackets and nobody ever make a mistake :) not worth my time even discussing it even more. Wow and other wrestlers dropped weight classes tonight. Dirt you better start looking into their reasons or maybe just let them wrestle. Just my opinion.
Good Luck to all the wrestlers tomorrow.

Dark night I believe byes are thrown in randomly.

MHSfan

Iceman as long as you are filling us in on conspiracys Bahr must have dropped to avoid some one too.

ICEMAN112

Quote from: MHSfan on December 28, 2014, 09:46:12 PM
Iceman as long as you are filling us in on conspiracys Bahr must have dropped to avoid some one too.

Yep He is running too :)

DarkKnight

Lol okay...

and Dirt its okay to make mistakes....I think you made one too but that's okay, just say your sorry ;)

thequad

Wrestlers got to run to get into good condition.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

thequad

How do I get into Bi-state? Please be specific. Thank You.

shouldvewrestled

Go to Trackwrestling
Click on Browse then on left side click tournaments
Click search
Enter  bi-state

Should get you there Quad, you will like what you will see  ;)

thequad

Thank You and yes I like what I see.

aarons23

What happened to Caelworts in the quarter finals?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.