Bi-State predictions?

Started by jw52, December 17, 2014, 12:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jw52

Always an great tournament with a lot of awesome matches. Lets hear some opinions.

wrestlersgrind

After Anders Lantz's performance against Mica Johnson, I think he'll win it

MHSfan

106-Schoenfuss/Stratford   113-Hanson/Baraboo I hope Hannah/Viroqua is on opposite side it will make a good final. 120-Dischler/Weston Ithaca 
126-Glinicki/Stratford 132-Pearce/Tomah 138-Bahr/West Salem Bangor 145-Martin/Lancaster 152 Ziolowski/DC Everest Schmidt/Verona 160-Withington/Westby
170-Mueller/Ellsworth 182-Haasse/Middleton 195-Wetter/Dodgeville

boowrestle

MHSfan,nothing like adding a little pressure ;),pretty good predictions but if he drops iam going with hatfield(river valley) at 106lbs.
you can run but you cannot hide.

DarkKnight

i would expect Gliniecki to drop to 120 also and have Wenzel or Kauffman go to 126... but i could be wrong, Stratford might put in a good freshman at 120.

Should be a good tournament. I would say Kauffman would be the favorite at 126 if he goes there...but i could be wrong about that.

ElectricGuy

We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

boowrestle

.Its really hard to predict alot of the wt classes at this tourney along with the other holiday tournies because you dont know who will drop and who wont now that the 2lb growth allowance will kick in.Although not able to drop mine says 2lbs is the best christmas gift he is getting! ;).Bi state is and always will be my favorite tournament besides state to watch,get all 3 divisions together and let them battle it out!!!!!

bigG

I'm anxious to see the younger Goergeon wrestle.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Hyde

Sorry Boo, but I'm taking Hatfield if he doesn't drop.

bud

Couldn't agree more with Hyde Hatfield has no reason to drop let him eat and stay strong
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

Scooter67

Pulaski has a possibility of 3 champs.  Caelwaerts at 152/160, VanLanen at 195 and Micolichek at 285

boowrestle

I hope caelwaerts is at 152 possible matchup with Schmd(verona)

The Last Ride

160- Massie- Hudson
170- Anderson- Hudson
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

WW_1995

Look for Frankie Lor from Wausau West to make some noise at 120, he's my pick.

statman

keep an eye out for my bloomington kennedy boys. its a long shot that any of them will win it but i would say that they are going to pull some upsets. been wrestling very well lately
they don't call me statman for nothin