106lbs... ALL THREE Divisions... D1 D2 D3 ... Who is tough? Get props!!!!

Started by TomM, December 08, 2014, 03:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Iota

Schulist is my favorite with Phillips right behind him.  Koontz brothers are good, but often wrestled at much lower weights, so I'm not sure how they will deal strength wise.  Same with Peak from Elkhorn.  If Furseth is certified at 106 he instantly becomes my favorite.

Hand Control

I thought that suggestions were to be made for the weight they are at now. Even though Shulist is a great wrestler how do we know he will cut to 106.Maybe he stays at 113 , Hatfield is the same. To bad west allis and Mugonago didn't wrestle Saturday,then we could have found out how tough Shulist is ,would have been a great match.

aarons23

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

boowrestle

does anybody know if furseth pinched to be able to drop to 106lbs???
you can run but you cannot hide.

boowrestle

There are a couple returning qualifiers/upperclassmen(at least 3) that will have alot to do with div1 106 final rankings come tournament time.
you can run but you cannot hide.

wraslfan

Coach Lu

Tanner Schultz (9) from Holmen dropped to 106 this weekend and pinned  div 3 #5 tucker roehl, div 2 #2 Daniel Nelson, and beat div 1 #11 Tyler Olson 6-0. 

bud

Why would Hatfield cut to 106 he's beaten #1 ranked Costello ( major dec.) at 113.
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

Hand Control

Bud diddo on the Hatfield comment the kid is a beast and doesn't have anyone to run from at 113,but each to their own if the kid does cut to 106.It seems it would be a lot of cutting for nothing and he has already beat some good kids at 113,why would he not want to just stay the corse?Maybe Wrestlinglife1 or Ben Askren should send his coach a PM on the bigger and stronger factor.LOL