December Results

Started by CLC FAN, December 03, 2014, 08:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLC FAN

Hey all - I've gotten lazy and will not be posting a composite schedule, but I figure we can all dump results on this thread.  In January I'll start a new one.

Random Lake vs Wrightstown  L  34-24.  Rams had a 24-9 lead but couldn't hold it.  12 wrestled matches, RL wins 5.  Only 3 pins in the whole dual

Cedar Grove/Belgium vs Sheboygan South  W  42-37.  Great win for the Rockets.  9 wrestled matches, CG won 4 - all by fall!

Elkhart Lake/Howards Grove vs. St Lawrence Sem  W  57-24.  EL/HG wins 9 out of 12 wrestled matches - 8 by fall!

CLC FAN

Results from Saturday

Random Lake wins the Janesville Duals.  Depies, Mudlaff, Kohn, Vandenbush, Brouillette, Huiras, & Hiller all 4-0 on the day

Elkhart Lake/HG takes 6th at the Kimberly Papermaker tournament.  Bonebrake 1st, Perko & Trent Rebedew 2nd, Ward & Shaw 3rd

Cedar Grove 3-2 in duals at Lomira - did they win one by tiebreaker?  Isaac Brockman 5-0, Adam Gonwa 4-1

Ozaukee 12th at the Tom McGarvie Scramble (attaboy TomM!)  Schuette 2nd, Cooper Burmesch 3rd, Hughes 4th

Upcoming
CG @ Laconia on Tuesday

Oo @ Sussex Hamilton Thursday
Oakfield @ EL/HG on Thursday

CLC FAN

Cedar Grove vs Laconia  L 59-12.  Just the Brockman boys with wrestled wins, but it looks like Gonwa and Morgan both had close losses.

Oostburg vs Sussex Hamilton  L 47-26  Loomans, Frier, Yeadon, Hackl, and Rogers with wins.  Hackl over State qualifier.

Elkhart Lake/Howards Grove vs Oakfield  W 54-21.  EL/HG won 3 of just 6 wrestled matches, but had 12 wrestlers in their lineup

CLC FAN

Sat Results

CG 9th/17 @ Rebel Invite.  I Brockmann takes 1st at 132.  Nobody else in the top 3.

Oo 1st/10  @ WLA Viking Invite.  Loomans, Frier, Meyer, Hackl, and Rogers all take 1st.  Saurssig, Yeadon, Bonnet, and Roberts take 2nd.  Burmesch 3rd

EL/HG @ Horicon Duals  ??  Only result on trackwrestling is that they lost to Markesan.

Oz and RL both off I think

CLC FAN

Conference Duals start this Tuesday!

RL @ Oo

and

EL/HG  @  Oz

I think the RL @ Oo might go a long way to deciding the CLC champ this year... and it could be EL/HG's night to knock off one of the big 3 CLC teams for the first time since....?  Anybody know the last time EL beat RL, Oo, or Oz?

ELG

ELG/HG was at the Horicon Duals on Saturday.  The went 4-1 on the day beating Waterloo 48-24, Horicon 53-17, Manawa 60-9 and Menominee Indian 54-27.  The lost their dual with Markesan 39-18.  Going 5-0 on the day were Max Ward (120#), Trent Rebedew (132#), Brock Bonebrake (145#), and Nick Miller (195#).

CLC FAN

EL/HG vs Oz   EL/HG wins 48-18.  3-3 in wrestled matches, but EL/HG won with 3 falls and got 5 FFs while Oz got just one FF.

RL vs OO     RL wins 49-12.  11-3 in wrestled matches.  Big matches: Loomans over Depies 5-0, and Jarrett Hiller by fall over Jesse Rogers

Gutwrench

Quote from: CLC FAN on December 16, 2014, 11:21:39 PM
EL/HG vs Oz   EL/HG wins 48-18.  3-3 in wrestled matches, but EL/HG won with 3 falls and got 5 FFs while Oz got just one FF.

RL vs OO     RL wins 49-12.  11-3 in wrestled matches.  Big matches: Loomans over Depies 5-0, and Jarrett Hiller by fall over Jesse Rogers

I see Loomans isn't ranked in the first individual ranking post.  That will certainly change!

warriordad

With Chase Kraus , Colin Hughes and Dillan  Smith out Ozaukee gave up way to many forfeits to compete with a up and coming Elk/Howards team, but there were some good matches. Watry moved up to 120 to wrestle Ward and the match was scoreless through the third period even through the entire overtime. The match went to the utb with Watry chosing top getting the ride out and turn. Another good match was Zichitella against Bonebrake. It was a one point match through the first two periods , Zichitella chose down and Bonebrake got the turn and pin.

ramjam#1

Quote from: Gutwrench on December 17, 2014, 12:42:54 PM

I see Loomans isn't ranked in the first individual ranking post.  That will certainly change!

Loomans was ranked in the first addition 113 D2. Jesse Rogers ranked in 2nd addition D2 which i'm assuming might change after Hiller stuck him.

Gutwrench

Quote from: ramjam#1 on December 18, 2014, 11:50:47 AM
Quote from: Gutwrench on December 17, 2014, 12:42:54 PM

Loomans was ranked in the first addition 113 D2. Jesse Rogers ranked in 2nd addition D2 which i'm assuming might change after Hiller stuck him.

Ahhhhhhhh.......D2.  Didn't think of that.
:P

hasbeen

CG-B vs. Oakfield, CG-B wins 56-6. 5-1 in wrestled matches. Falls by Davies and Schoeder, TF by Isken and Morgan. Oakfield's top 2 kids not in the line-up

CLC FAN

Good win for CG.

Next week Tuesday Random Lake hosts Cedar Grove.  Any other conference duals left in December?

ELG

Results from Saturday:

ELG/HG finishes in 10th place in Battle on the Fox scramble.  Bonebrake (145) and Miller (195) take 2nd. Trevor Rebedew (152) 4th, Perko (126) 6th, Ward (120) 7th.

CLC FAN

Thanks ELG  (or should I call you ELHG?)

Oostburg 1st at their own invite.  Loomans, Bonnet, Meyer, Hackl, Rogers all 1st.  Lombardi, Burmesch, Yeadon, Roberts 2nd.  Gasser 3rd.  I don't remember Oostburg's reserves wrestling at this tournament in years past.  Low numbers?

Ozaukee 13th at Willard Schmidt.  Burmesch and Schuette 2nd.  Nobody else in top 6

Random Lake 19th at Marty Loy.  Mudlaff 4th, Depies 5th, Vandenbush and H. Huiras 7th

Cedar Grove 6th at Wikersham.  Both Brockmanns 2nd.  Davies 3rd.  Gonwa 4th.