Picks for next Thursday?

Started by petertherooster, November 24, 2014, 11:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roo

With all the coaching changes etc. these first few weeks will be tough to predict some of the duals until  teams sort everything out...may be some surprises.

Home Team
Oshkosh West            FDL
Appleton West                 Neenah
Kaukauna                  Appleton East
Kimberly                         Oshkosh North
Appleton North                Hortonville

petertherooster

I got
FDL
Appleton West
Kaukauna
Kimberly
Hortonville.
Besides the Appleton East/Kaukauna dual, these will all be extremely close in my opinion. All of these are duals that could go either way. Gonna be a great start of the season next week.

Roo

Quote from: Roo on November 25, 2014, 07:45:54 AM
With all the coaching changes etc. these first few weeks will be tough to predict some of the duals until  teams sort everything out...may be some surprises.

Home Team
Oshkosh West  40          FDL  30
Appleton West        21         Neenah   50
Kaukauna       71           Appleton East   4
Kimberly                 22       Oshkosh North  45
Appleton North       11         Hortonville  64

A few surprises....one Fondy looks much better than last year, giving up forfeits in 4 matches.  The Hortonville/AN north score was a surprising margin.

Hungus

Quote from: Roo on December 05, 2014, 09:44:35 AM
Quote from: Roo on November 25, 2014, 07:45:54 AM

Home Team
Oshkosh West  40          FDL  30
Appleton West        21         Neenah   50
Kaukauna       71           Appleton East   4
Kimberly                 22       Oshkosh North  45
Appleton North       11         Hortonville  64

The only surprise I see is the Hortonville/North Match, thought this would be closer.
Neenah has a very nice freshmen class, with a lot of mat time under their belt, they will only get better as the season progresses.
Luker and Cliver from H'ville hit a nice growth spurt, 52 & 60, I think they were 23/32 last season

A few surprises....one Fondy looks much better than last year, giving up forfeits in 4 matches.  The Hortonville/AN north score was a surprising margin.
You're killing me Smalls!!!

P.U.S.H

Picks for 12-11

Home Team

Hortonville     @     Kaukauna
Neenah        @      Kimberly
App East        @     App West
Fondy            @     Osh North
Osh West      @     App North   

petertherooster

The Neenah-Kimberly and Appleton East-Appleton West duels could both go either way.

Hungus

Quote from: petertherooster on December 11, 2014, 11:17:00 AM
The Neenah-Kimberly and Appleton East-Appleton West duels could both go either way.

If West shows up to East with the same line up that they had at Neenah, East wins this by 20 points.
East is putting a full line up on the mat minus one spot. West Forfeited 5 spots last week.
You're killing me Smalls!!!