Navy classic results?

Started by leg turk, November 21, 2014, 01:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charteroak1

Isaac Jordan (Wisconsin) tech Terrell Forbes (The Citadel), 15-0;5:15

charteroak1

Manty, from the Intermat blog.  Went to my Flo account to watch today's matches and guess what?  No where to be found.  Actually pulled it from their live access.  Yet, another disappointment from flo.  I can't wait until Tritz and Track get there live feed up and going.

Manty77

wrestlingislife_189

I just saw on the blog that TJ medical forfeit his wrestleback. Does anyone know what happened to him?

CLC FAN

Well, here comes the big round.  Taylor, Zeke, Robertson, McCall, and Medberry all in the semis.  Grahek, Donar, and Cousins all still alive on the back side. 

Taylor has #17 Soto from Chattanooga
Zeke has Schleifer from Princeton
Robertson has #8 Bernstein from Brown
McCall has Suglio Kent State
Medberry has Kettler from George Mason

It would be really nice to go 4/5 or sweep into the finals here.  BIG matches for Taylor and Robertson.

I've really been impressed with McCall and Robertson so far this season.  Timmy seems to be winning the close ones when in the past he struggled to.  Roberston has looked like everything he was cracked up to be.

CLC FAN

Grahek eliminated.

Donar and Cousins both win and 1 match from placing top 6.

HMsDad

15-2 Taylor over Soto is the final...

Manty77

CLC FAN

Very nice!  Heard Soto was banged up a bit, but still a very big deal.  Also read on Intermat's blog that RT gave up a sloppy TD and NF against Rider the other night.  I know last year he had a tendency to give up big points a bit.  Makes a little more sense why his score wasn't all that close against an unranked kid from Rider.

HMsDad

Quote from: Manty77 on November 22, 2014, 03:45:04 PM
Quote from: CLC FAN on November 22, 2014, 03:41:12 PM
Very nice!  Heard Soto was banged up a bit, but still a very big deal.  Also read on Intermat's blog that RT gave up a sloppy TD and NF against Rider the other night.  I know last year he had a tendency to give up big points a bit.  Makes a little more sense why his score wasn't all that close against an unranked kid from Rider.
Unranked kid from Rider!!!  Duetsch is a transfer from ODU and is Rider's top ranked kid.  I think he is within the  top 10 at 133.
Ranked 20th on Flo

charteroak1

Was ranked as high as #12 on intermat

CLC FAN

HMsDad

Isaac Jordan (Wisconsin) dec. Jonathan Schleifer (Princeton), 7-2 goes to finals