4. Kimberly
5. Appleton North
6. Appleton East
7. Oshkosh West
8. Fond du Lac
9. Appleton West
10. Neenah

wrestlinglife1

Hortonville in 3rd? I am thinking more like 7th. Neenah has a few hard working kids that can score bonus points..... They are higher than Fondy imo.... Obviously time will tell. Outside of Barnett, who will make a splash in the division from Hortonville?

petertherooster

Quote from: wrestlinglife1 on November 30, 2014, 11:06:55 PM
Hortonville in 3rd? I am thinking more like 7th. Neenah has a few hard working kids that can score bonus points..... They are higher than Fondy imo.... Obviously time will tell. Outside of Barnett, who will make a splash in the division from Hortonville?

The Lukers. Overall it is usually a pretty strong team.

wrestlinglife1

Forgot about the Luker boys. Great family!

petertherooster

Obviously Kaukauna is number 1 but I really think every team this year has a chance to be number 2. None of the teams are extremely strong this year and I think it's just going to come down to who wants it more. Hopefully some of last year's less reputable teams take advantage of this and climb up to the top of the FVA.

wrestlinglife1

After week 1 results, this is going to be a fun year to watch some of these teams develop. Neenah, Hortonville, Oshkosh North looking tough. Appleton East with a hungry young squad. Best of luck everyone.