Are You The Master Of Mucus?

Started by imnofish, November 18, 2014, 02:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

70% I thought my knowledge of mucus was decent, but it'snot:)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

You are indeed better than I.   8)  You are the baron of boogers.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

All comes down to experience. Picked a lotta green in my day.  :)

imnofish

;D ;D ;D ;D  All kidding aside, this quiz is a good resource to educate oneself this time of year, regarding a health-related issue.  I hope a few others take the time to explore the link I provided. 

TomM

Can not remember if I related this before... here.
For over 40 years I had sinus infections, sometimes bronchitis and a few times pneumonia, headaches, coughing in day, coughing at night. It was something every year, all year long.  Sudafed, aspirin, steroidal nasal sprays, sinus flushes.  It would get especially bad in winter and even more so during wrestling seasons.  I think adrenaline would kick in during wrestling season, because I after the season would end I would get more sick.  In 1991 I had sinus surgery after all kinds of tests showed I had no allergies and the surgery did not change anything. Six years ago I talked to a acupuncturist and after examination she recommended I leave dairy products alone.  I stopped all dairy products then.  In six years, since avoiding dairy, I have not had a sinus infection or even been sick once.  If I do eat some cheese I have a stuffy nose the next day.  I drink almond milk now.  It is amazing.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

Tom, we drink that stuff, too.  We occasionally eat some cheese or ice cream, but generally stay away from dairy because it disagrees with my bride.  I used to get sinus infections at least once per year, but I haven't had one since we quit drinking the moo juice.  I hadn't really made the connection until you posted your story.

bigG

"Tom, we drink that stuff, too."

Mucus, or almond milk?  ;)

imnofish