Are you as dumb as me?

Started by bigG, November 12, 2014, 08:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

I never have that problem, either, but some of my guests kinda' worry me in that regard.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

wrestlersdad

Quote from: imnofish on November 24, 2014, 11:49:49 PM
My cat, dog, and bird all know better than to mess with the old man's tp.  Keeping the paper away from the wall can be a great help in keeping that wall nice and clean, when you have to go back for seconds.   ;D

Wow - if you are getting the wall dirty, you might have some bigger problems........
When opportunity comes, its too late to prepare.

bigG

Fish, you do know the TP has perforated edges so you can tear it off and use only a few pieces at a time, right.

The invention of the toilet is attributed to the Polish. It was the Italians, though, who came up with the hole in the seat for greater efficiency.  :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

If you know how to do it right, you can do the job with just one square...   or so I've been told.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on November 25, 2014, 10:07:35 PM
If you know how to do it right, you can do the job with just one square...   or so I've been told.   ;)

You left out the finger with the one square joke ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on November 26, 2014, 08:06:28 AM
Quote from: imnofish on November 25, 2014, 10:07:35 PM

You left out the finger with the one square joke ;)

You caught my reference!   8)  Just be sure to save that little portion that you tear out to make the finger hole.  It really comes in handy for cleaning under your finger nail.   ;D

bigG

How 'bout dem Packers? :-[

I cook and bake all the time. Still try taking things out of the oven without mitts. Ouch.

littleguy301

Quote from: bigG on December 01, 2014, 06:41:23 AM
How 'bout dem Packers? :-[

I cook and bake all the time. Still try taking things out of the oven without mitts. Ouch.

I see your still learning the "hot dont touch" lesson my mom always said. I dont know how many times I have burned myself when I knew that it was hot :-\ maybe in some deep twisted way I still do the opposite my mom always told me NOT to do. Now if that was my dad that told me as a youth, I would never burn myself ;)

tess5

Grandpa always asked if i learned a leason if i would say no he would say do it again.

imnofish

Our son learned "hot" by grabbing the hot oven rack when his mom had just pulled a loaf of bread from the oven.  Nasty burn, but he never did it again.  Some lessons end up being more painful than necessary.   :P

bigG

Those tend to be the ones learnt best. I must not have been burnt bad enough. My brother, who dumped an entire coffee pot onto himself when he was three never has the burn issues I do. Why I never maul near clotheslines.  :) That one smarted.

imnofish

We finally just gave up on clotheslines, as a matter of public safety. 

bigG

I still live on the edge. Got clothesline, and we play real Jarts. Hard to find parts for the Jarts, these days.

littleguy301

Never thought of installing a cloths line at my home. To many troubles as a youth with the one we had and what I remembered the most is walking out in the rain to put the cloths away :o and that was usually when my cloths were hanging ;D