Are you as dumb as me?

Started by bigG, November 12, 2014, 08:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

Over or under?

I believe under is the way nature intended AW. The wife disagrees.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ramjet

Quote from: bigG on November 17, 2014, 06:52:06 AM
Over or under?

over

paper stand two rolls no wall mount.......🙊

bigG

You're a sick man.

No wall mount?!  :o

We gotta get you otta dat cave! ::)

I'm glad you didn't find an emoticon for this one. :)

ramjet

yes this thread has gone to the 🚽

imnofish

I've had a partial upper plate since I was 17 (errant takedown defense), yet I still occasionally forget to put it in when eating popcorn or hot food.  I've been fishing since I was 4, but I still forget to open the bail on my reel before taking the lure/hook off the keeper; the darn rod keeps flexing and hooking my finger.  Despite being married to the same woman for 41 years, I still sometimes forget to wipe off the kitchen counter or immediately put my dirty clothes in the hamper.  At age 61, I just might qualify for a learning disability.   ;D 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Dale Einerson

Quote from: imnofish on November 17, 2014, 12:20:24 PM
I've had a partial upper plate since I was 17 (errant takedown defense), yet I still occasionally forget to put it in when eating popcorn or hot food.  I've been fishing since I was 4, but I still forget to open the bail on my reel before taking the lure/hook off the keeper; the darn rod keeps flexing and hooking my finger.  Despite being married to the same woman for 41 years, I still sometimes forget to wipe off the kitchen counter or immediately put my dirty clothes in the hamper.  At age 61, I just might qualify for a learning disability.   ;D 

This may or may not be the determining factor, can you see socks and/or underwear on the floor or are you entirely oblivious?

And, did you stop that particular takedown?

imnofish

Quote from: Dale Einerson on November 20, 2014, 02:27:57 PM
Quote from: imnofish on November 17, 2014, 12:20:24 PM

This may or may not be the determining factor, can you see socks and/or underwear on the floor or are you entirely oblivious?
Yes, and I even put them in the hamper....  but, my timing ?   ;D
And, did you stop that particular takedown?  Yes, I did!  Unfortunately, the resulting injury and surgery ended my season, though.   :P

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

littleguy301

Quote from: bigG on November 17, 2014, 06:52:06 AM
Over or under?

UNDER!!!!!! now that my daughter has moved home and now of all things shares a bathroom with me, it is a battle for the ages on the over/under thing and come to think about it, that was the reason for the lack of TP in my previous post!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

I was brung up under and I'll die under!!!!

You "over" people make me sick!!

If TP had instructions, that would be included.

imnofish

"Over" is most logical, because the "tail" of the roll is always away from the wall upon which the holder is mounted. 

bigG

Maybe I want my tail closer to the wall. Ever think o' dat? Hmm?

littleguy301

But being closer to the wall, it does NOT allow it to wave to much thus keeping the roll more stiffer ;)

Plus if it is over, and you have house animals it is much easier for those animals to unroll the roll. You have to have a smart house pet to figure out to roll backwards to do the same ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

ramjet

Quote from: littleguy301 on November 24, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
But being closer to the wall, it does NOT allow it to wave to much thus keeping the roll more stiffer ;)

Plus if it is over, and you have house animals it is much easier for those animals to unroll the roll. You have to have a smart house pet to figure out to roll backwards to do the same ;)

Pot belly pigs and goats are the worse.....🐷 🐐

imnofish

My cat, dog, and bird all know better than to mess with the old man's tp.  Keeping the paper away from the wall can be a great help in keeping that wall nice and clean, when you have to go back for seconds.   ;D

bigG

Maybe you use your TP in a slightly different order than do I. My wall/TP tail don't get dirty.

Sure you got your order right?

Ram, the only goat/pig in your house would be in the freezer.