Gary Wright

Started by imnofish, November 10, 2014, 12:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Any of you guys remember Gary Wright?  His biggest hit was Dream Weaver, but he had lots of success in the 70's and 80's.  My wife and I went to see him in concert recently, as part of our 41st wedding anniversary celebration.  For a guy with such a high voice and wide range, he is still amazing at age 71!  Sounds just like he did back in the 70's!  Still recording, performing, and now has written a book about his spiritual journey.  Also, was best buds with (the late) George Harrison and is pals with Ringo Starr, so you Beatles fans might find his writings interesting.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Has Gary Wright "found a judge" yet?

I got into Gary Wright for some time also.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on November 10, 2014, 01:32:31 PM
Has Gary Wright "found a judge" yet?

I got into Gary Wright for some time also.

Here ya' go...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9itvkfrPyk 

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on November 10, 2014, 12:50:59 PM
Any of you guys remember Gary Wright?  His biggest hit was Dream Weaver, but he had lots of success in the 70's and 80's.  My wife and I went to see him in concert recently, as part of our 41st wedding anniversary celebration.  For a guy with such a high voice and wide range, he is still amazing at age 71!  Sounds just like he did back in the 70's!  Still recording, performing, and now has written a book about his spiritual journey.  Also, was best buds with (the late) George Harrison and is pals with Ringo Starr, so you Beatles fans might find his writings interesting.   8)

sounds like after 41 years your "love is a live" ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY